Lamborghini Talk banner
6081 - 6100 of 6239 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
My blue cepheus STO is coming plain with black wheels and shiny carbon spoilers and louvers giving me the opportunity to go with either of the above alternatives with wrap accents. Which way would you go?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
My blue cepheus STO is coming plain with black wheels and shiny carbon spoilers and louvers giving me the opportunity to go with either of the above alternatives with wrap accents. Which way would you go?
I personally like the simpler look but that's just me. Though, they both look great.

Reactions: LHP and Scrappy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Was just informed that the carbon issue is not only on the exterior but also interior as well. With only standard carbon available you can’t order exposed carbon floor, vents or trim along dash 😡

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Was just informed that the carbon issue is not only on the exterior but also interior as well. With only standard carbon available you can’t order exposed carbon floor, vents or trim along dash 😡
So zero exterior or interior carbon options available?

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
I personally like the simpler look but that's just me. Though, they both look great.
Agreed, plain for me as well…for now. Wrapping the accents is easy enough but look how good it looks clean!
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
That’s what I was just told. My allocation hit April 16 and they said no carbon so I had them skip me. This whole time I thought it was exterior only not available but I just passed by my dealer and he informed me it’s interior as well.
thats really rough... I can skip interior but exterior carbon I really want. Oh well, better to have a car with no carbon than no car at all I guess

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
That’s what I was just told. My allocation hit April 16 and they said no carbon so I had them skip me. This whole time I thought it was exterior only not available but I just passed by my dealer and he informed me it’s interior as well.
Is it still possible to do the shiney CF on the louvers/bonnet plate and fin?

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
thats really rough... I can skip interior but exterior carbon I really want. Oh well, better to have a car with no carbon than no car at all I guess
I agree but I’m disappointed now lol. Vents can be bought after for 950.00 and installed in 5 minutes, can’t get the trim for the dash or the exposed carbon floor after the fact thorough so that sucks. I’m just hoping this changes by the time they get their next allocation.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Yes the interior is no big deal and it is not shiny CF, it is a satin looking material which I don't really like. The CF door panels are the same satin finish CF, but there is no choice as far as I know.
The full exterior shiny CF package is very important to me. My dealer seemed to think it wasn't going to be a problem for 2023 models

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes the interior is no big deal and it is not shiny CF, it is a satin looking material which I don't really like. The CF door panels are the same satin finish CF, but there is no choice as far as I know.
The full exterior shiny CF package is very important to me. My dealer seemed to think it wasn't going to be a problem for 2023 models
I’m talking about exposed carbon on floor (no carpet, trim across dash (where cup
Holder would be) and the vents . All matte as there is no option for gloss.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
If a car is slated for June production and you have not been told there is an issue, does that mean you are still good for shiny carbon rear spoiler and louvers?
As mentioned above, if your order was accepted as submitted your are good to go.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just chiming in on my situation with SA regarding the carbon. My final spec was submitted in April, allocation/ build month confirmed in late April, and early May I got the call that my full carbon was an issue and i had to take it without or wait. I chose to go without

·
Registered
257 Posts
Someone said vents could be replaced after delivery with carbon vents. I would have assumed vents could not be removed from the dash. If they can, I would think they could be wrapped in shiny carbon and look great. I would do it to my 610 as well.

6081 - 6100 of 6239 Posts