Lamborghini Talk banner
4421 - 4440 of 4731 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I’m one of the very few who specced race seats.
So the real question is..…will you track your car? Did you get the telemetry package? I am headed in the track direction, but am getting a bit more experience under my belt. Also, I want to ensure a more controlled environment than just an open track day as many of these tracks offer. I don’t want to be taken out by a VW (wait, isn’t the STO a VW?).

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
I’m one of the very few who specced race seats.
Good for you! The race seats look fantastic. I tried them and found to be fine for me. I know they are not for everyone.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have never tried out the Race Seats what are your impressions?
I have been in both sport seats and race seats. No doubt the sport seats are more comfortable but I prefer the look of the race seats, don’t find them that bad comfort wise and saved me $7500.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
I have been in both sport seats and race seats. No doubt the sport seats are more comfortable but I prefer the look of the race seats, don’t find them that bad comfort wise and saved me $7500.
Yes, that is not an insignificant amount of money, and if you're okay with them then it makes good sense. @fabo had those custom cushions made which look quite esthetic, and I bet they are real comfortable too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
So the real question is..…will you track your car? Did you get the telemetry package? I am headed in the track direction, but am getting a bit more experience under my belt. Also, I want to ensure a more controlled environment than just an open track day as many of these tracks offer. I don’t want to be taken out by a VW (wait, isn’t the STO a VW?).
I have telemetry. I’ve had a few Porsche GT cars that I’ve tracked. I’d like to get the STO on track at some point.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, that is not an insignificant amount of money, and if you're okay with them then it makes good sense. @fabo had those custom cushions made which look quite esthetic, and I bet they are real comfortable too.
Totally agree with you. I think the sports seats should have been a free option but Lamborghini knew 90% or more (by my estimates) would want them so they could make $ on the option instead.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good for you! The race seats look fantastic. I tried them and found to be fine for me. I know they are not for everyone.
Thank you, I’m 5’8”155 lbs and fit in them fine. But I get for most the sports seats are the better option.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
Lamborghini knew 90% or more (by my estimates) would want them so they could make $ on the option instead.
My friend you got that right!

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Totally agree with you. I think the sports seats should have been a free option but Lamborghini knew 90% or more (by my estimates) would want them so they could make $ on the option instead.
Yes, Lamborghini will squeeze but not quite castrate the bull.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have telemetry. I’ve had a few Porsche GT cars that I’ve tracked. I’d like to get the STO on track at some point.
. Lucky you, I hope you do. The GT cars are natural track automobiles. The STO will (I think) require lots more attention and skill, but the rewards will be great.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes, Lamborghini will squeeze but not quite castrate the bull.
What a coincidence, the sport seats on the Ferrari F8 were exactly the same cost as the STO. A little collusion going on perhaps?

I kind of get it being an option with the F8 (more of a GT), but a STO?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
That is one of the best looking ones I have yet to see. Your car wears that color so well, great choice!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
@aventadoor, it appears you did not do the contrast in Nero Noctis rather you left it with the matt finish, are you satisfied with the look?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
No hints but I was told the issue will be addressed.
You may have mentioned this but, addressed with Technica or the “H” replacement?

4421 - 4440 of 4731 Posts