Lamborghini Talk banner
4401 - 4420 of 4726 Posts

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,318 Posts
Another one of your countrymen mentioned that but, again, what is the reason the Sport & Race Seats are off limits?
It doesn't comply to Australian regulations (n) No idea why its changed?
They are giving all the buyers a refund to go back to the standard seats.
We do not have our first STO here until March so I wonder if any of them will have the sports/race seats?

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
We do not have our first STO here until March so I wonder if any of them will have the sports/race seats?
Wow, I hope the STOs don't have to be retrofitted with Comfort Seats. If that's the case it would be extremely unfortunate.

Reactions: fabo

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
I should have my STO next week and the contrast color is Nero Noctis.
If you have the time pictures would be greatly appreciated. I have found using contrast colors can be a little challenging but Nero Noctis could frame the car nicely without competing with the main paint color.

Reactions: Scrappy and Cadster

·
Registered
598 Posts
In Australia we can no longer get the sports or race seats, only the Evo seats :(
I was considering ordering one as there are still allocations until the end of Jan. but that's a deal breaker !
That‘s nuts. Here in the US I’d think it would hurt resale, but in your country I don’t see how it would if that’s all that is available. OTOH, the sport seats are all part of that raw STO experience (I don’t need to overdo it with racing seats).

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
From all accounts the Racing Seats can be brutal but I personally never owned a Lamborghini so appointed.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I should have my STO next week and the contrast color is Nero Noctis.
Excited for you and can’t wait to see pics and hopefully initial impressions. It has taken me a while to get used to mine, coming from the Ferrari world.

Let us know what other goodies you got (or will get). I got a car cover, charger, and cheap gloves that are more suitable for gardening.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That‘s nuts. Here in the US i would think it would hurt resale, but in your country I don’t see how it would if that’s all that is available. OTOH, the sport seats are all part of that raw STO experience (I don’t need to overdo it with racing seats).
100% I don't understand ! its a track focused car so its totally takes away the race experience. Those comfort seals have no business in an STO
I was planning to order one next week but that is enough reason not to now :(

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
100% I don't understand ! its a track focused car so its totally takes away the race experience. Those comfort seals have no business in an STO
I was planning to order one next week but that is enough reason not to now :(
So I tracked my 458 earlier this week, and it has Daytona seats, probably similar to the EVO comfort version. I can say without hesitation they are more dangerous than sport seats. I was literally sliding around in them to the point of distraction.

Ok, I bought the car second hand, and for most of the driving I do, they’re fine. But going forward, any exotic I buy will have sport seats.

I’m sorry to hear of your demise, and it must really **** to have to walk away from a car like this because of seats, though I do undertand.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,976 Posts
That must be such a major disappointment. I don't suppose it would be economically fisable to try and buy out of the country ? Might even be illegal and then probably wouldn't be able to register it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That must be such a major disappointment. I don't suppose it would be economically fisable to try and buy out of the country ? Might even be illegal and then probably wouldn't be able to register it.
Hi Russk,
Correct we can not register an import under 30 years old

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
I’m one of the very few who specced race seats.
I have never tried out the Race Seats what are your impressions?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I’m one of the very few who specced race seats.
I have never tried out the Race Seats what are your impressions?
They are hard on the lower back but ideal for the track. I am a nanny and use these cushions 99% of the time. They are very comfy.
Footwear Green Automotive design Outdoor shoe Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
@fabo, I remember you told me about those custom cushions and I reached out to the company but I didn't get a response. I guess my reputation proceeds me. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
I found out today that the pricing for the STO has not changed for either the base price or the options which should be welcomed news for those still waiting to place their order.

4401 - 4420 of 4726 Posts