Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,083 Posts
^^Nice work!

Reactions: fastmd

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Picked up my STO from detailer today after having PPF and some vinyl done.
I know some were concerned about the stickers but you can’t tell that ppf is on, no holograms, bubbles etc.

My guy is an artist and has been doing my cars for years so I wasn’t concerned. He did say it took a lot of time from him and his team.

some pics:
Fast which purple is this color?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Fast which purple is this color?
This purple has a hint of blue....looks real good .
Did you tint side markers also.
It’s Viola Parsifae. Yeah, they tinted the side markers. Wanted to get clears, but just had them do it with the ppf.

They throw so much salt down, I hope it rains a lot before your car gets here.

Thanks all for the positive comments.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,083 Posts
I have to say those yellow calipers go well with purple. Seeing it in person what are your impressions?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,977 Posts
Are you keeping it with the silver rims?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,083 Posts
I really like them with my combo. The only other color for calipers I would have chosen with this combo would be black.
I have seen several Viola Pasifae Lambos with Red calipers and they looked quite nice as well.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,083 Posts
Has anyone taken delivery of an STO with the contrast color in Nero Noctis? If so, satisfied with the look or not?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Anyone else receive their STO survey? I also received a follow up phone call.
I received a call which was essentially a six question survey, asking me to rate the dealer, salesperson, satisfaction with car condition, etc.

But nothing STO specific and not in the form of an email. Perhaps they are just getting these out? Bear in mind, until a car is driven for a while, it’s not often possible to perform adequate due diligence.

I once discovered a pretty nasty cut on the lower rear passenger seat on a new BMW months later. It was obvious it happened prior to insallation and should never have gotten past QC.

With the STO, I haven’t even lifted the rear hatch yet. My PPF guy knows the car better than me at this point.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
The survey is quite detailed which is nice and I did mention the lack of volume knob and I was told the issue will be addressed.

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,318 Posts
In Australia we can no longer get the sports or race seats, only the Evo seats :(
I was considering ordering one as there are still allocations until the end of Jan. but that's a deal breaker !

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,083 Posts
In Australia we can no longer get the sports or race seats, only the Evo seats :(
I was considering ordering one as there are still allocations until the end of Jan. but that's a deal breaker !
Another one of your countrymen mentioned that but, again, what is the reason the Sport & Race Seats are off limits?

4381 - 4400 of 4727 Posts