Lamborghini Talk banner
3721 - 3740 of 4549 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
cool video _ STO on the autobahn:

Great review. Gives a real feel about the car's driving dynamics. The sound in the higher range is loud. However it is tonally harmonious and frequency balanced which combines to create a sound that is pleasant to the ear. That review should excite any current owner or those waiting for delivery.

Due to many complaints about limited rear visibility, why doesn't Lamborghini offer an interchargeable glass engine cover ? More revenue for the factory and the visibility issue is addressed.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
334 Posts
Due to many complaints about limited rear visibility, why doesn't Lamborghini offer an interchargeable glass engine cover ? More revenue for the factory and the visibility issue is addressed.
Lack of rear visibility does not bother me. Glass may have been to “heavy”. They maybe could have done something like the f8 with plexiglass. But if you have painted livery 3 (roof and bonnet) it would look odd with visible engine cover. You would also loose the roof scoop which was one reason I loved the car.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,667 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
I just got updated on my STO. The build is complete and is actually about 19 days ahead of schedule (the original build date was 12/18). That said, with likely shipping delays factored in, my dealer continues to estimate an end of January delivery. I am pumped up.
Whatever happened to tunnel of lights and everything else that was supposed to come with these cars? No pics yet?

Nice to have something to look forward to post Christmas!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I just got updated on my STO. The build is complete and is actually about 19 days ahead of schedule (the original build date was 12/18). That said, with likely shipping delays factored in, my dealer continues to estimate an end of January delivery. I am pumped up.
Congrats! Look forward to seeing pics.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
589 Posts
Yes, folks please post up pics of the exterior and interiors of your new STO's when they arrive. We need pics to get us that are waiting (forever it seems) through the excruciating wait times...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am assuming you had it scheduledas a December build? Mine is January so maybe mine is completed next month.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
334 Posts
Whatever happened to tunnel of lights and everything else that was supposed to come with these cars? No pics yet?

Tunnel of lights pic showed up around 3-4 weeks before delivery.

·
Registered
219 Posts

So no pictures yet. Also, my app still shows “on order”. The car is built and the app never updated to “in production”.

3721 - 3740 of 4549 Posts