Lamborghini Talk banner
3701 - 3720 of 4540 Posts

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
589 Posts
I’m waiting for someone to put some aftermarket wheels on so we can start figuring out some aggressive offsets 🤣
Agreed this car is the most aggressive model of them all and needs a little extra girthy stance.

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey everyone, I am wondering if the STO will be a difficult car to drive in Vancouver for someone who has never driven a Lambo? im not intending to race with the car more for a "casual" drive on given days and collecting reason. Thanks
I think the fact that the STO is RWD is the only thing to watch out for. But if you’ve driven RWD drive cars with serious horse power, you’ll be fine.

Now, practically speaking the STO does reduce many daily use cases due to lack of storage. But it looks soo amazing.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The STO should not be viewed as a daily driver or a car to drive to the mall. It is a special super car that must be viewed in accordance with its design mandate. Rear view visibility is limited, there is a paucity of storage space. The STO is meant to be experienced on a track or isolated, winding country roads in order to exact its performance and partake in its immersive and thrilling driving dynamics.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The STO should not be viewed as a daily driver or a car to drive to the mall. It is a special super car that must be viewed in accordance with its design mandate. Rear view visibility is limited, there is a paucity of storage space. The STO is meant to be experienced on a track or isolated, winding country roads in order to exact its performance and partake in its immersive and thrilling driving dynamics.
I agree 100%. Given the nature of the beast, it isn’t all that fun at all to drive around town.

From an attention perspective, you might as well be flying around town in a saucer from the 1950s. Gawking, pointing, honking, jaw dropping - be prepared.

Of all the cars I’ve owned to date, if there ever was a Point A to Point A car, this one is it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey guys anyone else have issues with bluetooth working 100%? Works fine at the get go but occasionally looses the signal and cant get ti to start back up :/

i tried connecting it direct to usb and system says it cant read my iphone … :(

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,725 Posts
That’s been a huge problem with my EVO, seems it found it’s way to the STO.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
334 Posts
Hey guys anyone else have issues with bluetooth working 100%? Works fine at the get go but occasionally looses the signal and cant get ti to start back up :/

i tried connecting it direct to usb and system says it cant read my iphone … :(
I leave mine plugged on at all times. Never had a problem.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,725 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
cool video _ STO on the autobahn:

Great video...and kudos to the guy to drive with ESC off on normal roads...

Specs of this car are really nice, I saw this exact configuration when I visited the AdP team in Bologna, and it looks so race car.

Also notice the speed vs. rpm in each gear, valve will be closed all the time outside German autobahn 😁

·
Registered
273 Posts
They should have added extra horsepower.
That might have even been possible if they had put a working roof-scoop on the car ...

·
Registered
2022 Huracan STO (ordered)
17 Posts
so top speed is 310 kmh???

They should have added extra horsepower.
If the only thing you want is top speed an STO isn’t the car for you (or any track car), it’s designed to have high downforce which highly impacts drag and top speed, it’s a car for the track not the autobahn don’t forget. IMO Extra HP is always nice yes but for the purpose of top speed for that kind of car it’s nonsense..

3701 - 3720 of 4540 Posts