Lamborghini Talk banner

301 - 320 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,052 Posts
No option for exposed carbon roof/bonnet. I assume you'll have to go through AdP.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
i think they ruined the design on the amg bs, the first prototyped looked better, the carbon parts around the car had weird cutoff lines and black trunk didn't do it for me. Might get one used tho...

Heard on the STO that the dealer allocations are just for now, more will be released to dealers (bigger one gets priority) as production goes until 2 years are filled. There are no doubt gonna be drops looking at prices on finished specs, but the demand is there and lambo is trying to make most cars possible with this strategy, so I think most ppl who deposit now could get one. 1-2 months from now i won't be so sure.
I deal with Lambo BH for my US Lambo's and the sales guy told me they had 6 allocations, all sold out and he expects they'll maybe get 10 for MY22 which will be gone as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I deal with Lambo BH for my US Lambo's and the sales guy told me they had 6 allocations, all sold out and he expects they'll maybe get 10 for MY22 which will be gone as well.
yea that sounds like about right, but they might get more as they become produced. Have you tried newport beach? I usually go there when I'm in LA.

·
Registered
31 Posts
im pretty sure the carbon roof and bonnet is not a standard offering in options. If you look closely at the launch car, the back part of the hood along with roof and bonnet with the scoop, are painted black and not carbon fiber. They might be able to do it through ad personam but i would guess it would be quite hefty price tag.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just confirmed in San Diego roughly 14 allocations for 2 yrs production run ..

·
Registered
31 Posts
also this is interesting, I usually get more allocation spots from US than Canada but so far I only have one from the US but I got 2 secured in Canada, just gonna order one though... this probably says how high the demand is in the US for this car. I think they really nailed the STO. Congrats to those who ordered one, can't wait.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
also this is interesting, I usually get more allocation spots from US than Canada but so far I only have one from the US but I got 2 secured in Canada, just gonna order one though... this probably says how high the demand is in the US for this car. I think they really nailed the STO. Congrats to those who ordered one, can't wait.
There's not many buyers in Canada willing to pay close to $500k for a Huracan especially when you can get an AV S for $450k and possibly a SV for $500k.

The supermarket in Canada past $400k starts to thin out, get close to $500k it's really thin. Hit SVJ territory and you're all alone lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
There's not many buyers in Canada willing to pay close to $500k for a Huracan especially when you can get an AV S for $450k and possibly a SV for $500k.

The supermarket in Canada past $400k starts to thin out, get close to $500k it's really thin. Hit SVJ territory and you're all alone lol.
Yea I would say the same.. we definitely hitting pretty high with this price in canada, especially plus options.. The aventador is really popular in canada and the performante is an amazing car and that started at just above 300k.

·
Registered
58 Posts
STO getting plenty of attention on Ferrarichat. Lots of interest and likes, but I wonder how many will actually be lucky enough to end up with one...........................

·
Registered
31 Posts
who else is thinking about colors? I'm wondering how ppl would spec this thing out.

last night got confirmed by 3 dealers they no longer receiving deposits and all current allocations they have are spoken for. Theres a long long waiting list with all of them so even if more allocations (won't be many) get released along the way it would be to those first on the list.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love the Lambo astro color designations - Monoceros, Cepheus, Uranus....

Dreaming is free, but seriously, how many here are likely to end up with a STO (salivating......)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Love the Lambo astro color designations - Monoceros, Cepheus, Uranus....

Dreaming is free, but seriously, how many here are likely to end up with a STO (salivating......)
I'm committed to the first car that is arriving at my dealer.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Japanese launch event:

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,615 Posts
That is crazy! It looks like a spaceship, and I gotta say that dang thing is growing on me which each viewing.

301 - 320 of 398 Posts