Lamborghini Talk banner
2841 - 2860 of 3133 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Personally I don't think submitted means jack until they are able to apply a build slot to it.

Issue is the dealer can have 7 upcoming build slots but submit 14 orders. Then what? My understanding is Lamborghini tells dealer X "you will receive Y STO allocations" and "Y allocations" will show in their ordering system, and the dealer can then submit orders against them but then each month they get their actual allocated build slots, and need to apply those orders to a build slot. Until that happens, I don't think you are safe.

I believe the dealer can keep submitting orders into the system beyond their allocation number and just cross their fingers they get more...that is why I don't think order submitted means you are in the clear.

I could be wrong... Lambo2018 you are certainly the stronger expert on this.
The dealer can not submit orders without having available slots. What they will do however is take a deposit in hopes of one opening up and give it to the next in line.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Don’t like to assume, but for those people who are unsure wouldn’t their STO build show up in the Unica app.

I know the app is pretty useless, but I remember it took sometime till my STO showed “in production” with all my specs on the Unica app.

It even showed a change due to the MG wheel issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don’t like to assume, but for those people who are unsure wouldn’t their STO build show up in the Unica app.

I know the app is pretty useless, but I remember it took sometime till my STO showed “in production” with all my specs on the Unica app.

It even showed a change due to the MG wheel issue.
Mine is in the app, so if that's an indication then i am feeling good about it

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mine is in the app, so if that's an indication then i am feeling good about it
I don't think it is tbh. It will show up in UNICA without a specific build slot ..

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
^^Hope that is air-popped. Nah, just kidding, air-popped tastes like _ _ a _. ;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
That is surprising.......explain.
Mine showed up in UNICA 2-3 months after i placed the order, but i still do not have a specific build slot or delivery date ...

·
Super Moderator
3,426 Posts
Car shows up in Unica as in production when the order is validated, not submitted. This is 100% true as my STO order was on my Unica app even though I later found out I did not have allocation after all.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Mine showed up in UNICA 2-3 months after i placed the order, but i still do not have a specific build slot or delivery date ...
I guess that speaks to the fact that the Unica App and its renderings are still somewhat indeterminate.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Car shows up in Unica as in production when the order is validated, not submitted. This is 100% true as my STO order was on my Unica app even though I later found out I did not have allocation after all.
:giggle: It appears the Lamborghini ordering system is quite nuanced. Though, submitted (Status: 30 Submitted) is unambiguous, correct?

·
Super Moderator
3,426 Posts
:giggle: It appears the Lamborghini ordering system is quite nuanced. Though, submitted (Status: 30 Submitted) is unambiguous, correct?
Yes. Submitted means that an allocation has been given to the order. Until then it will simply say validated which means the order was sent to Lamborghini and accepted but no allocation has been applied to the order.

Reactions: Lambo2018
2841 - 2860 of 3133 Posts