Lamborghini Talk banner
2321 - 2340 of 2422 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
SL55 posts pictures of his black STO and you keep ****ting on black.

Don't be a hater man and you know the saying, once you go black...
don’t label me a hater because I own black cars as well and don’t use racial stereotypical lame comments… ie ‘once you go black’…SL55 color choice is personal as is mine in the end. No polarization needed. Black is cool..happy now.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Fumbling around with a key fob controller isn't the most elegant solution although it works. It would be best if it could be programmed to have them open all the time in Trofeo like they are in Corsa. However, I suspect it's not going to be easy to get that done like it was previously on Aventadors.
Program the key fob into the homelink. Button one closed, button two open. That’s my Porsche set up.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Unicolor vs bicolor interior.
Is bicolor a must have for STO?
Also matte vs shiny carbon opinions?
I went unicolor with a few color accents on the seats because I wanted that more ‘raw’ look inside, commensurate with the STO spirit. Easy to get carried away and pretty these up inside, but it’s a track car at heart.

I also liked the dark chrome inside as opposed to the CF (looks way nicer IMO than the Ferrari ‘aluminum‘ look).

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,829 Posts
Same here, I prefer unicolor on track focused cars. I also love how the STO offers piping which wasn't offered on the Performante. Keep it simple.

Dark chrome looks good but I wish the grey plastic trim was gloss black or carbon. Maybe an aftermarket company will offer a carbon solution which would look amazing.
Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering wheel

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not sure why Lamborghini are not doing the seat lever black chrome, as it shows to be included on the configurator? looks odd to me.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
You can get a heck of a glare coming off that lever. So bad you might lay a rag on the top during sunny days at high noon.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Same here, I prefer unicolor on track focused cars. I also love how the STO offers piping which wasn't offered on the Performante. Keep it simple.

Dark chrome looks good but I wish the grey plastic trim was gloss black or carbon. Maybe an aftermarket company will offer a carbon solution which would look amazing. View attachment 300294

Super, awesome! I think mine’ll be similar inside. Not bad considering it’s my first Lambo.

Not crazy about the seat adjuster light chrom. That‘s a swing and a miss by Lamborghini there. I don’t recall any way to adP it differently.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Super, awesome! I think mine’ll be similar inside. Not bad considering it’s my first Lambo.

Not crazy about the seat adjuster light chrom. That‘s a swing and a miss by Lamborghini there. I don’t recall any way to adP it differently.
Not nearly the hit and the miss of the infotainment system. It's so bad for me I'm considering selling my EVO and getting a Perf.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,438 Posts
Please tell me more about the deficiencies. I had not heard this complaint before.
'Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?' he asked. 'Begin at the beginning,' the King said, gravely, 'and go on till you come to the end: then stop.'
Lewis Carroll

Let me count the ways but, in short, it's the reason I sold my 2021 EVO RWD.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,829 Posts
Lambo is a funny brand.

They introduced a brand new touch screen in the EVO when no one was asking for one but yet they refused to offer the touch screen on the A even though the touch screen for the A platform was developed 5 years ago for the Centenario. I bet they're saving it for the A replacement lol.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
Please tell me more about the deficiencies. I had not heard this complaint before.
I hope they have the issues resolved with the 2022 models, but my 2021 infotainment system has been a PITA. Mostly dropping my Bluetooth connection, and it never comes back until I drive it again. And yes I have tried everything.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Isn’t the same infotainment system in the STO? I am firmly convinced Lamborghini knew it wasn’t ready for prime time but released the EVO anyway, and in essence, we have all been reduced to beta testers.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
^^Real nice! As an aside, that engine note sounds pretty darn cool to me. ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
Sounds pretty good to me! Recorded sound never comes across that well. I’m sure it will sound better in person.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Two clips of a 610 with the factory race exhaust. Seems louder at idle than the STO and has more, louder pops than I seem to hear from the STO. I will be a little disappointed if the sound of the STO in street driving is not as good but fear that is the story.

2321 - 2340 of 2422 Posts