Lamborghini Talk banner
2301 - 2320 of 2422 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Aaah gotcha…...

On a separate note, is everyone ordering the black wheels? Seems to be the overwhelming choice from what I have seen.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,438 Posts
Green is nice but the black looks very cool. Never owned a black sports car but the STO does that color well.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,829 Posts
STO looks stunning in black, congrats.

Not feeling that green on yellow, it doesn't look good.

In my opinion the STO looks awkward in certain colours. Too much car in the rear, you need black on the engine cover and roof to break it up and I still feel dark colours look the best on the STO.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Agree. green on yellow is?

"The colors yellow and green are next to each other in the rainbow and on the color wheel. That makes them analogous, which means they have an undramatic, comfortable relationship. This is true for any two colors within 60 degrees of each other on the wheel"----

·
Registered
105 Posts
Color is so personal…..as evidenced in the last few posts.

Between white and black, which one do you think looks better on the STO?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Black, the STO looks like a freaking batmobile and it'll have better resale. White doesn't look good at all on the STO and doesn't do the car justice.

Like I posted above, the STO is a lot of car so if you're going with white you need to break up the rear by adding some black accents like black engine cover and roof. It's the same thing with SVJ's, if you don't get the black/carbon rear intakes it doesn't break up the rear and looks bad.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
all that great detail hidden in black not my cup of tea, not yet anyway.
As much as I love black, it really hides the details. Had black on my first 2 and had to move on to something that shows the full beauty of the car.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
124 Posts
Color is so personal…..as evidenced in the last few posts.

Between white and black, which one do you think looks better on the STO?
Technically Black and White are not colors. Black absorbs all the colors and what you get is the absence of the visible light spectrum being expressed. While white is the opposite. Sort of like, do you like the day or the night..well sort of. Its good to see all kinds of choices.. again no "wrong" examples. just base it on not boring u too soon.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
This guy is getting all scientific on us 😂 Relax man.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Green is nice but the black looks very cool. Never owned a black sports car but the STO does that color well.
. I agree. I had a black Carrera for years that buffed like a mirror, but was tough to keep clean and, well after moving to FL was too hot to drive in the summer sun.

STO looks stunning in black, congrats.

Not feeling that green on yellow, it doesn't look good.

In my opinion the STO looks awkward in certain colours. Too much car in the rear, you need black on the engine cover and roof to break it up and I still feel dark colours look the best on the STO.
Also agree. Easy car to screw up. I went with the reveal and I’m glad I opted for the large amount of black accents on the car.

It must be all the angles on these cars. They wear so many colors so well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love both black and white but went with white (with black contrast pack) as I prefer the contrast against all the vents and angles.

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
SL55 posts pictures of his black STO and you keep ****ting on black.

Don't be a hater man and you know the saying, once you go black...

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
340 Posts
As much as I love black, it really hides the details. Had black on my first 2 and had to move on to something that shows the full beauty of the car.
That is what satin PPF is for...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
. I agree. I had a black Carrera for years that buffed like a mirror, but was tough to keep clean and, well after moving to FL was too hot to drive in the summer sun.

Also agree. Easy car to screw up. I went with the reveal and I’m glad I opted for the large amount of black accents on the car.

It must be all the angles on these cars. They wear so many colors so well.
The black engine cover and roof is what makes the launch spec stand out. Do the same colour without the engine cover and roof it looks odd from certain angles.

2301 - 2320 of 2422 Posts