Lamborghini Talk banner

Huracán STO

644036 7578
So a few weeks ago my dealer told me about the Huracán Super Trofeo Omologato possibly being unveiled in August next year which should be the most hardcore street legal Huracan yet. It should get tech from the new Evo, be extremely light and also have 5 point harness racing seats. Also it will most likely be number-limited.

Does anyone on here have more information on this?
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Stephen winklemann says “buying a Lamborghini is a pleasure, and the waiting for pleasure is pleasure in itself”.

while I appreciate his sentiment, I don’t find any pleasure in waiting 😂
Easier said than done..

Reactions: LHP

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Finally got word that my STO is confirmed in production and will be completed and it is supposed to be delivered in October. Full carbon inside and out is finally available again. So stoked to get the good news today.
Congratulations.. 🎉 Share the spec :)
When did you put in deposit?

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
For those still looking for an STO allocation, I was told a few days ago that Seattle may have one available with an ADM of $50K or so, Don’t have much more details as to the timing or if it’s still available. While ADMs suck, that’s a semi decent price compared to current used open market prices.
haha yeah.

Yes, but for this that missed an allocation, this is way way better than buying a used one now as theyre marked up $100K plus over…..In addition to this allocation, the dealer has an incoming blue Evo spider in a few weeks. No idea exactly how much it’s marked up, though.
The BLU spyder was a customer order.

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Aaah, yeah. That dealer seems shady…but sounds like they have shopped the incoming Evo and the STO allocation for a while now….haha. Last I heard a couple of days ago is $50K ADM on the STO and less than that on the Evo.
yeah, that would make sense coz otherwise there is no way I never received an allocation since aug 2021. They will soon going to realize the importance of customer relations.

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
I'm actually shocked Lamborghini Seattle is such a shady dealer. They're owned by Open Road which owns a bunch of dealerships up here in Canada and have a very good reputation.
The new management under which this dealership recently came can be blamed.

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Sad news. Dealer in Japan was told STO has been stopped as well. Looks like I'll wait for the new 3RS. Been thinking about 675 LTs as well. Good value collector...
Doesn’t make sense when US dealerships are receiving 2023 allocations 😭

· Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Should I contact another dealer? I think it's the same situation as an EVO. If you got your order in your good, but no new orders now.
Do you mean order in system awaiting allocation? I would try other dealers.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts