Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Why is the full carbon glossy package more expensive than the one in matte? The configurator seems to indicate that there is more carbon with the glossy package. Is that accurate?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have not seen the launch color down here. Lambo Broward has a yellow on in the showroom but not sure how long it will be there as its a customer car that hasn't picked it up yet. He has it for sale at $525k.
I wonder if most dealers would let you attempt to flip the vehicle before taking possession. If the STO is that much in demand, can allocations be sold?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, that means flippers are out in force. Maybe prices don’t go down, but I assure you the premium is no more than $50-75K.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I understand free market economy principles but when a "member" of this forum tries to flip an STO for $150K over MSRP as evidenced in another thread, a car he paid MSRP for, it's just not cool. I guess I could accept it a little better, but only a little bit better, from a dealership but to try to slam dunk other car enthusiasts just ain't cool.
Well, I don’t look at it that way. Perhaps there is someone here that wants the car badly enough so it’s a win win for both in a way, I guess.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I feel like Newport Beach build lot of cars for themselves (a lot of crazy specs). When I was looking for my SVJ they had 5 of them. All new. And they wanted $50k above sticker.
In today’s market, a dealer can just do all orders as dealer stock. They will all sell for MSRP or higher anyway while a customer order is only at MSRP! Sick but true….

·
Registered
200 Posts
What backlog? All they're doing is filling the allocated build slots. If they could build more cars they would release more allocations.

And dealers don't get 2-3 STO's every month, they might get say 3 STO's this month and next month they get none and get 1 in Nov.
The backlog of build slots I mean.

You did mention they seemed to be getting 2-3 per dealer per month a couple of posts ago. 3/0/1 for next 3 months doesn’t average to that.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Aaah gotcha…...

On a separate note, is everyone ordering the black wheels? Seems to be the overwhelming choice from what I have seen.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Color is so personal…..as evidenced in the last few posts.

Between white and black, which one do you think looks better on the STO?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts