Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
418 Posts
I don't find the exhaust note to be any different than it was on my Performante.

Both have a muted exhaust note when idle or at low speeds but sound amazing when you it open it up which is highlighted in the clip posted above. You still get the burbles as well.
I heard one today and it sounded great at idle. I am looking forward to getting mine.

· Registered
418 Posts
its also the sales philosophy.. anybody can buy a new Lambo even without any brand history.. a good thing or a bad thing????
In my case I had an urus a couple years ago which I mistakenly sold but that was it. I recently purchased another Urus but I couldn't get an STO. I ended up deciding to buy a super trofeo EVO 2 for the upcoming season and was able to secure an STO as part of the deal otherwise I'm not sure I was getting one.

· Registered
418 Posts
128 dealers in the US alone, I bet each get an average of 5 to 6. Some will get more, some less. I think Miami got 18, we got 4 from them. Mine and 3 friends. I bet the number is higher than 800 worldwide.

· Registered
418 Posts
This really doesn't make any sense. Ask your Salesman for a Loom screenshot that shows your order shows submitted and not validated. I am willing to bet they cannot and will not show you that.
Makes sense to me, we bought 4 Super Trofeo EVO 2's and 4 STO's. Also, I dont deal with any sales people, I deal with the owner.

Do you need some help with an allocation? I am not sure if I can help you but I am willing to ask.

· Registered
418 Posts
Thought I did at the time as that's what I was told, but ultimately that was a lie.

This really doesn't make any sense. Ask your Salesman for a Loom screenshot that shows your order shows submitted and not validated. I am willing to bet they cannot and will not show you that.
I just checked to see if I could get another but he said no chance.

· Registered
418 Posts
If the owner held one specifically for you then that is the only way someone can get one today. A lot of dealers are telling people they will get them one, and take their deposit and validate their order in hopes of a future allocation; it happened to me! I have an Evo RWD and Urus on order so I am not looking at STO anymore. Part of the reason is because I know I can't get an allocation. Looks like when my Perf sells i'll have to play with the RWD till someone new tickles my fancy.
Are you dealing with Sterling?

· Registered
418 Posts
No. Initially it was with Downers Grove and I made a post about it, and now My orders are with Lamborghini Austin. Taylor there has been very transparent and very happy with how it's been going with him.
I initially tried with Sterling to throw them a bone but they had so few allocations they couldn't commit. In the end it worked out best as my preference is not to deal with them for purchases. If it wasn't for taking part in the Super Trofeo series it probably wouldn't have happened. We all run in Ferrari Challenge and they wanted us to come over. In addition to the STO allocations we got some sweet deals on the race cars and associated fees and accessories for the 1st year. Much difference experience in dealing with Ferrari who could care less. In any event, a new STO will be tough to get, perhaps something for a 2023 delivery might happen but I dont think anyone knows how long they are going to make these cars.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts