Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

· Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
873 Posts
If you do not wrap that area behind the rear wheels it will get chipped up pretty badly. I saw a Performante that had 15K miles on it and that area was chewed up pretty good.

· Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO, 08 Super G, Technica, Sterrato
873 Posts
What is everyone's msrp cost so far. Is everyone going heavy or light on options? I just got my allocation and am trying to figure out how to build it out.

· Premium Member
873 Posts
I do not believe the STO is limited but as of this morning In talking with my dealer the North American market gets roughly 500 units and the worldwide units are going to be somewhere in the 1200-1300 range. My dealer initially told me that we had plenty of time to get the order in for the sto since I wasn't in a hurry. He contacted me a couple weeks ago and changed it to being semi urgent as he told me allocations may not be honored if the order que gets too full.

· Premium Member
873 Posts
You would be crazy not to PPF the STO to preserve the car properly. I am ordering mine free of any decals as you would need to put them back on after anyway.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts