Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
My car is in so now it is time to make final decisions on the decals for a launch edition variant on blue cepheus. I prefer the orange STO surround in this pic. In the one below, the bright orange vs darker California orange of the launch edition is eye grabbing but I think might be much. Opinions welcome.
View attachment 316551

View attachment 316552
That is my old STO. The orange on the launch edition is Arancio California as you stated. It was a pearlescent paint. It worked well with the Blu Laufey launch color. It might work well with Cepheus as well.

My car was Verde Baca and I wanted a solid contrast color so Lamborghini used Arancio Livrea. The darker California pearlescent didn’t work as well in my opinion on such a dark green.

· Registered
103 Posts
The Arancio works well with the Cepheus. I had originally spec’d the Laufey, but happened to see the new EVO of @Lambo2018 (Blu Cepheus) at the dealership and thought it would work.

The Laufey is the non metallic version of the metallic Cepheus, but it works with the color trim and looks great. And it was $6k less.
Looks great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts