Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a client who has a Huracán performante spider lp 580-2. It was imported from the states and here don't have an specific workshop for this beauties.
The thing is that the car don't start and shows the next codes:
  • U014100 active Body comp. 2 / mod. centr. sist. conf / sist. electr. centr. carr. without communication.
  • U100A00 active Authorization for access and start without communication.
If anyone could help with it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
The Performante is LP640. They did not make a LP-580-2 HP as far as I know.

·
Registered
2019 Huracan Performante Spyder
97 Posts
The Performante is LP640. They did not make a LP-580-2 HP as far as I know.
Correct - the LP 580-2 is the first generation rear wheel drive Huracan. It's not the Performante.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
Sounds better. Hope someone can help with those codes, I have not seen those before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rusk.
We got the codes with our Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro. I know is not the optimus scan for this kind of cars, but is what we have, and here in Uruguay dont exist a workshop specific for Lambos. All this kind of cars that we have here, have been imported from the states by the clients, not by any car dealers. This is a wierd country.

·
Registered
288 Posts
To really read the codes, most shops use VCDS. But for on the cheap, you can get all the same diagnostics with the OBD11. $99 for the pro and will read all the codes the VCDS will as well as coding if required.

I will say, if you are in a place with limited support, you are probably best with Ross-Tech as they will provide more support than will OBD11 which is almost non-existent.

Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts