Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a client who has a Huracán performante spider lp 580-2. It was imported from the states and here don't have an specific workshop for this beauties.
The thing is that the car don't start and shows the next codes:
  • U014100 active Body comp. 2 / mod. centr. sist. conf / sist. electr. centr. carr. without communication.
  • U100A00 active Authorization for access and start without communication.
If anyone could help with it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
The Performante is LP640. They did not make a LP-580-2 HP as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Sounds better. Hope someone can help with those codes, I have not seen those before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Rusk.
We got the codes with our Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro. I know is not the optimus scan for this kind of cars, but is what we have, and here in Uruguay dont exist a workshop specific for Lambos. All this kind of cars that we have here, have been imported from the states by the clients, not by any car dealers. This is a wierd country.

·
Registered
338 Posts
To really read the codes, most shops use VCDS. But for on the cheap, you can get all the same diagnostics with the OBD11. $99 for the pro and will read all the codes the VCDS will as well as coding if required.

I will say, if you are in a place with limited support, you are probably best with Ross-Tech as they will provide more support than will OBD11 which is almost non-existent.

Good luck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
based on the codes I would expect you have an issue with the Key synching with the body control module. the BCM is on the rear shelf behind the seats. If you search any of the audi forums generally the answers will be the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.