Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wow! You guys in UK and USA are so lucky to have these events! When I take my LP700-4 roadster to a show here in Australia it's the ONLY one there i.e. it's the "top dog". If I took it to one of these vents it would be in the LOWER third of the cars! I alos notice how few Gallardos there were? Are they just too plain/old hat to go? In Australia they would be 10 to 1 verses an AV and usually there are about 10 Lambos all up!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Not to rain (no pun intended) on the parade. But it seems like almost every pic or video (Shmee, MrJWW, STG, etc..,) of car events in the UK is this dark/dreary and rainy type weather. It would drive me nuts but I suppose it's like anything else and you get used to it. We have over 300 sunny days a year where I live so I guess I'm spoiled. Not meant to be disparaging just an observation is all.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Not to rain (no pun intended) on the parade. But it seems like almost every pic or video (Shmee, MrJWW, STG, etc..,) of car events in the UK is this dark/dreary and rainy type weather. It would drive me nuts but I suppose it's like anything else and you get used to it. We have over 300 sunny days a year where I live so I guess I'm spoiled. Not meant to be disparaging just an observation is all.
I lived in the UK for 3 years. Winters are overcast and rainy. Summers are nice and moderate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes a typical Autumn/Winter day in the UK, it’s why you see less cars with ‘bright’ colours like Yellow, as they just don’t ‘pop’ in our Northerly light as much as do in the Southern USA!
The place where we met and were kindly supplied lunch by Lamborghini was Blenheim Palace. Amongst other famous historical facts it was the birthplace of Winston Churchill.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Yes a typical Autumn/Winter day in the UK, it’s why you see less cars with ‘bright’ colours like Yellow, as they just don’t ‘pop’ in our Northerly light as much as do in the Southern USA!
The place where we met and were kindly supplied lunch by Lamborghini was Blenheim Palace. Amongst other famous historical facts it was the birthplace of Winston Churchill.
Just curious, what percentage of Lamborghinis in the UK are right hand drive vs. left hand drive?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wow! I wouldn't have thought that about the colors of the Lambos over there.
In Australia, anything "the color of the road" i.e. silver, grey, black, etc., sells for less and is harder to sell.
Would LOVE to go to one of these events as a "bucket list"!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.