Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id read enough from everyone to know I'd like it, but I REALLY love it. The interior, exhaust, etc.. all seem like a nice level up from my 2015 H, which I still really like and gotta decide if it makes sense to keep. Mods on order so far from shardul: black emblem, springs, clear front markers, and forged carbon mirror caps.

More to come.
Rm

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sweet color!!! Congrats! I am on the hunt for a Perf spider. Amazing machines

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,263 Posts
Looks awesome! Great find.

·
Premium Member
12,263 Posts
You have 2 Gallardos and an H and a HP? Assuming that’s your garage.

·
Premium Member
12,263 Posts
Oct, there are 3 beautiful photos, no idea why you can’t see them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oct, there are 3 beautiful photos, no idea why you can’t see them.
I’m using an older version of the Tapatalk app that still allows me to post high res photos.

Maybe they made some kind of change to the underlying code that prevents old app users from seeing embedded photos.

I can’t see photos in any posts now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats! Best car I've ever owned. So good, I bought a spyder after I sold my coupe 😊

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! Loving it so far. @Russk....correct....as of now I'm keeping the H but may end up selling it...until then I have all of those.

·
Registered
91 Posts
God damn. What a killer setup. Let me know what you think about H vs HP? Any reason why you didn't go aventador? Told myself I change the H to an aventador but I might be okay with the right color HP.

·
Registered
68 Posts
God damn. What a killer setup. Let me know what you think about H vs HP? Any reason why you didn't go aventador? Told myself I change the H to an aventador but I might be okay with the right color HP.
I've owned many of the best cars under $1m and I can tell you with confidence that you cannot do better than an HP or HPS for a supercar.

- sound, emotions, reliability, reactions from people, experience, theater, drama - the list goes on.

I was very close to signing on a deal for an SVJ roadster at a good price but after driving the coupe, I decided I couldn't do it. The SV or SVJ is an insane flex car, it's v12 and a monster to look at. But I actually like driving my cars in the city as well as canyons and I'm telling you right now, the AV is not a good car for that - the city driving is horrible with the single clutch and it's a big car. Maybe if I didn't own an HP coupe or any of my DCT cars previously (675LT, 488, 458 spider, GT3, etc) - but once you have experienced the Dual clutch transmission, it's very very hard to let it go.

I went with a HP Spyder to replace my HP coupe instead of the SVJ Roadster and saved $350k in the process. no brainer. Even if you try to compare the AV at similar price (lets say a 2014 AV) to the HP, you're looking at the following:

You'd give up:
  • dual clutch
  • bluetooth
  • looks (debatable, wing and HP rear end treatment is amazing)
  • better interior - more modern and better finishes (Forged Carbon Interior)
  • warranty (most HP has at least 1 year left)
  • drivability (way better drivers car)
2014-2015 Aventador you'd gain:
  • looks (detable, I prefer the HP over the standard AV, but I prefer SV over HP)
  • sound (v12, no arguments there)
  • and some bragging rights because you'd be in the v12 but HP is still one of the fastest track cars out there so I think it's a draw)
Also, if rarity is any consideration, as far as HP compared to regular AV, the HP coupe production numbers are around 1500 (with maybe 600 in the uS) and 300 for spyders, not sure how many are in the US (info came from the GM at Lambo Beverly Hills).

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've owned many of the best cars under $1m and I can tell you with confidence that you cannot do better than an HP or HPS for a supercar.

- sound, emotions, reliability, reactions from people, experience, theater, drama - the list goes on.

I was very close to signing on a deal for an SVJ roadster at a good price but after driving the coupe, I decided I couldn't do it. The SV or SVJ is an insane flex car, it's v12 and a monster to look at. But I actually like driving my cars in the city as well as canyons and I'm telling you right now, the AV is not a good car for that - the city driving is horrible with the single clutch and it's a big car. Maybe if I didn't own an HP coupe or any of my DCT cars previously (675LT, 488, 458 spider, GT3, etc) - but once you have experienced the Dual clutch transmission, it's very very hard to let it go.

I went with a HP Spyder to replace my HP coupe instead of the SVJ Roadster and saved $350k in the process. no brainer. Even if you try to compare the AV at similar price (lets say a 2014 AV) to the HP, you're looking at the following:

You'd give up:
  • dual clutch
  • bluetooth
  • looks (debatable, wing and HP rear end treatment is amazing)
  • better interior - more modern and better finishes (Forged Carbon Interior)
  • warranty (most HP has at least 1 year left)
  • drivability (way better drivers car)
2014-2015 Aventador you'd gain:
  • looks (detable, I prefer the HP over the standard AV, but I prefer SV over HP)
  • sound (v12, no arguments there)
  • and some bragging rights because you'd be in the v12 but HP is still one of the fastest track cars out there so I think it's a draw)
But I am looking for SV only hahahhaha. Yeah the interior I do like the huracan way better. Aventador has an odd shape steering wheel.

·
Registered
68 Posts
But I am looking for SV only hahahhaha. Yeah the interior I do like the huracan way better. Aventador has an odd shape steering wheel.
cant argue the Sv is sexier. You can’t go wrong but personally for me I couldn’t give up the interior, sound system, better tech, and dual clutch... I fully plan on getting the next special edition AV replacement car - assuming 2022 model year for the AV replacement and 2025 for the special edition

·
Registered
103 Posts
robby good luck ..but i think the gallardo is a smaller car....seems that way.
What model is the white G on the lift?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts