Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, LT! Been a lurker on this site for many years. Recently stopped by MotorCars of Atlanta and bought a white 2017 Huracan coupe from Alex. Excited to pick it up in a couple weeks. First Lambo. I have a barbaric vert Viper but looking very forward to the L for many reasons.

If you're around the Southeast, hit me up! Can't wait to start racking up miles on the new toy with Spring and Summer right around the corner :cool: Cheers!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Looks fantastic! Congratulations! Curious who's the artist with the red marker? 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Looks fantastic! Congratulations! Curious who's the artist with the red marker? 馃ぃ
Thanks! And LOL...say hello to my little friend, Mr. Snipping Tool 鉁 鉁

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Thanks! And LOL...say hello to my little friend, Mr. Snipping Tool 鉁 鉁
That's a lot safer than a Colt AR15 with an M203 grenade launcher.......less collateral damage. :giggle:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
White is right. Welcome to the club and big congrats
Many thanks, Sir! I have other white work vehicles so have had a thing for white for a while. Just love the classic white and black. Can't wait to hear that beautiful engine sing tho 馃幍

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Great choice on a truly fantastic car. You will not only love the sound, but the performance of the RWD is spectacular and more fun than should be legal.

Premium Member
She's a beauty! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about all your Lambo exploits.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Great choice on a truly fantastic car. You will not only love the sound, but the performance of the RWD is spectacular and more fun than should be legal.
Thanks, @Russk ! That's what I've heard! RWD is just a tad wilder which is right up my alley 馃お

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
She's a beauty! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about all your Lambo exploits.
Many thanks, @Murciful ! I've already been crafting a wish list of fun projects I'm considering but first can't wait to start spinning that odometer around.

Registered
Hello, LT! Been a lurker on this site for many years. Recently stopped by MotorCars of Atlanta and bought a white 2017 Huracan coupe from Alex. Excited to pick it up in a couple weeks. First Lambo. I have a barbaric vert Viper but looking very forward to the L for many reasons.

If you're around the Southeast, hit me up! Can't wait to start racking up miles on the new toy with Spring and Summer right around the corner :cool: Cheers!
View attachment 293000

View attachment 293001
Congratulations! Here in ATL. 9 months in on my Huracan. Loving it! Let me know when you get on the road.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations! Here in ATL. 9 months in on my Huracan. Loving it! Let me know when you get on the road.
Thanks, @Bruce7007 ! Hells yeah congrats to you and your Huracan, too! I'm planning to pick it up before the 20th so I can put some miles on it that weekend if the weather is nice! Lmk if you're out and about the 20th or 21st

1 - 14 of 14 Posts