Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure all you Lamborghini owners have dealt with it at some point in time. What do you owners do when people start trash talking Lamborghinis. Like my car is faster than yours, I cant believe you spent that much money, or I have a faster quater mile time than you?

I would say most of the time, the person trash talking owns a "rice" car with some crazy amount of horsepower and NOS, and the other time being some guy with a faster exotic. Another factor is people are just jealous.

I am sure all you owners out there did not buy your car just for the speed, although it was one of the reaons, but the fact your owning a true exotic car, a Lamborghin which you are proud to own.

So what do you owners do, besides ignoring them?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I guess it might depend on why you bought the Lamborghini. If its just to impress others than I guess all these things might really bother you. If you bought the car simply for yourself then who gives a crap what others say? Also remember that styling is a big part of lambos and that is hard/impossible to match for many of us.

But if I do bite, I normally invite them to a race - first one to 215mph wins - that normally filters out the ricers. :D

-mick

·
Registered
584 Posts
The only guy I know that can talk trash to me is my friend with an Enzo, but we're tight. And I don't pay $30K to have my brakes changed :)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
People come up with all kinds of crap. However, I think that we have all bought the cars because we love them. I bought the car for me, no one else. If they don't like it I don't care. I had two guys argue with me that mine is a fiero based kit. :D One of them just kept saying that it is a pontiac V6?!?!?!? Most simple minded people can at least count to 8. It is jealousy

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
No one in Oklahoma can put me down. There's simply not an equal car on the road. I've had a ricer or two pace me for awhile, but they're just gauking. Mostly I put smiles on everyones faces.

Will have to remember that response Mick!! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nice, I am loving the responses :wave:

But I'm sure you owners get annoyed when people say things like your car is ugly. Which it isnt, how can something so beautiful be ugly to them, bad taste. Some people forgot not everyone is born rich, and many had to work hard and save up for their Lamborhini(s).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.