Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a new Carbon Fiber LP700 Spoiler and some Carbon Fiber SV Vents that I want to install on my 2012 LP700.

I understand that the spoiler is not to tough and just needs to have the spoiler in the UP position to be able to uninstall the old spoiler and install the new one. On the 2012, there is no Up/Down switch for the spoiler and it only comes up when either hot or a certain speed. Does anyone know how to raise it up when idle?

Im not to certain about the SV Vents, does anyone have a guide or can point me in the right direction to install SV Vents on a 2012 LP700?
Thank you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I received a new Carbon Fiber LP700 Spoiler and some Carbon Fiber SV Vents that I want to install on my 2012 LP700.

I understand that the spoiler is not to tough and just needs to have the spoiler in the UP position to be able to uninstall the old spoiler and install the new one. On the 2012, there is no Up/Down switch for the spoiler and it only comes up when either hot or a certain speed. Does anyone know how to raise it up when idle?

Im not to certain about the SV Vents, does anyone have a guide or can point me in the right direction to install SV Vents on a 2012 LP700?
Thank you.
here's a diagram.. tap the pins .. connector is underneath the rear tray.
as for the sv vents, you remove and move quite a bit! fender liner, fuse box, etc.. scoops under both fenders.
check out my boi youtube "khoi xe" he have couple video show how to do the vents.
if you have the coupe is easy.. the harder one is spyder
Automotive lighting Window Bumper Eyewear Font

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here's a diagram.. tap the pins .. connector is underneath the rear tray.
as for the sv vents, you remove and move quite a bit! fender liner, fuse box, etc.. scoops under both fenders.
check out my boi youtube "khoi xe" he have couple video show how to do the vents.
if you have the coupe is easy.. the harder one is spyder View attachment 304200
Thank you very much. Could I possibly have the shop put the wing up using the Lambo tool, then simply unplug the connector and drive home for the install? Once complete, reinsert the connector?

I cant seem to find Khoi Xe's video on the SV Vents, ill keep looking.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you very much. Could I possibly have the shop put the wing up using the Lambo tool, then simply unplug the connector and drive home for the install? Once complete, reinsert the connector?

I cant seem to find Khoi Xe's video on the SV Vents, ill keep looking.

Thank you again.
9:00 min he pro aventador mechanic, he does alot install for one of the vendor on here! location texas
im actually doing sv scoop today for my customer,. i'lll will take some pics and upload this thread for you!
yes for the wing, any shop with scanner bidirectional can activate the wing, and disconnect the connector and you drive home and do the wing.. and reconnect the connector the wing will automatic go down, after that, disconnect the connector to prevent it going up high speed!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9:00 min he pro aventador mechanic, he does alot install for one of the vendor on here! location texas
im actually doing sv scoop today for my customer,. i'lll will take some pics and upload this thread for you!
yes for the wing, any shop with scanner bidirectional can activate the wing, and disconnect the connector and you drive home and do the wing.. and reconnect the connector the wing will automatic go down, after that, disconnect the connector to prevent it going up high speed!
Thank you so much! Yes those pics would be so helpful. I truly appreciate it. Is a bidirectional scanner something only Lamborghini has?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts