Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
"I've done speeds up to 90! I mean.... trust me.... that's movin'...." LOL!
It's the way he talked, it was hilarious. "I mean.... the iroc is pretty sweet... the cops are just jealous of my car..."
haha, it's just the way it was all said.... funny clip. Wait wait the best part: "Radar can't bounce off of you if you wax your car enough, it's.... it's, it's like a stealth bomber or something." hahaha wait wait...... "I have a neon around my license plate, it distracts the radar!" LOL "It just like.. bounces it off!" hahahahaha

·
Registered
959 Posts
That is classic :D

Here is what served me pretty well:

Plead not guilty.
Ask to see the following:
Certificate of the Radar device used
Certificate that the officer is qualified to use the device
Proof of the violation

Chance is one of these things wont show up, and you've beaten them by technicality.

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
78miighia said:
"I have a neon around my license plate, it distracts the radar!" LOL "It just like.. bounces it off!" hahahahaha
you forgot that the tinted windows "deflect" the radar.... scary stuff...

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jamesketchell said:
270hph its "really sweet man"....give me a break! The cops are jelous LOL. So theyre pulling him over because hes in a "hot car". Is this guy for real??

We;re talking about one of these, right?
I believe that is the awesome car the fool is talking about. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gotta love it when the guy with the NEW camaro gets on "oh so you can back me up! Do you have a chain steering wheel? I do, it's pretty sweet."

·
Registered
59 Posts
As long as his finger would never be anywhere near THE button! I had to turn it off halfway through (due to losing the will to live) - what a prat!

What has worried me for many years when driving cars of a 'certain' value is some of the idiots you see at petrol (gas) stations - it's scary because they were, moments earlier, driving alongside you or behind you on the road. This fellow falls neatly into this catagory.

Ultimately it's amusing to think that somebody thinks their deeply average car is 'hot' or 'sweet', it makes you want to show them a car that is a littler hotter or sweeter - if you could be bothered.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
...persevere with listening to the WHOLE thing......it's worth it!! Especially near the end when he starts his commentary on driving while recieving oral sex. After listening to this, I just want to lock my car in the garage and book a one way ticket to a deserted desert isle... I truly believe that this person is the saddest individual I have ever listened to. :confused:

·
Registered
243 Posts
rascasse said:
...persevere with listening to the WHOLE thing......it's worth it!! Especially near the end when he starts his commentary on driving while recieving oral sex. After listening to this, I just want to lock my car in the garage and book a one way ticket to a deserted desert isle... I truly believe that this person is the saddest individual I have ever listened to. :confused:
Its definately worth listening to the end, just for the battle on the phone between the two "sweet car" owners. Classic radio!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I brought it to work on my iPAQ and put it on the conference room speakers for one of our classes to hear, everyone was busting up laughing. Great stuff! Haha!

·
Registered
66 Posts
DaLamboMan said:
That is classic :D

Here is what served me pretty well:

Plead not guilty.
Ask to see the following:
Certificate of the Radar device used
Certificate that the officer is qualified to use the device
Proof of the violation

Chance is one of these things wont show up, and you've beaten them by technicality.
I just got a speeding ticket for 50 in a 35 in SoCal. He said he radared me at exactly 50, which according to my spedometer wasnt true.
Anyway to the point: DaLamboMan, has this ever worked for you at court? Is that all I ask to see? If they dont produce these documnents do they rip up the ticket? Does anyone else know a way to fight a ticket? Thank-you everyone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts