• I had major issues with my Huracan

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Huracan LP580-2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very apprehensive about buying a Lamborghini due to people's perception and what I heard among the car community that I never considered buying one until this year. Learned later on that most of the people that told me to stay away from them have never owned one.
So, with this in mind, my car has an issue that I posted about earlier and still waiting to take it in to figure out the cause of it. No CEL, drives great, shifts fine too. I hope it's a minor issue because I am really enjoying this car.
How many issues have you had with yours? How many miles have you put on it? Do you carry a warranty (for those who don't have a 2 year or newer models). I am setting a quick poll for this post.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
No mechanical issues, just the touchscreen.

Reactions: KABoom

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
I have had no issues with the centerpiece of the Huracan i.e., the 10-Cylinder NA engine (X3) but initially the infotainment system of the EVO was somewhat challenged. Though, between Lamborghini over-the-air updates and workarounds I have managed the EVO infotainments system is performing acceptably. Bottom line, the Huracan is a great Lamborghini, and it's rock solid.

• Love

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I've had it almost four years and the warranty ran out last year, did not buy an extended one. Almost 10k miles no issues. Hey OP is that a wrap on your car?

·
Registered
380 Posts
On my first one i drove it for a year and a half and 10k miles, only had to do oil changes. Sold with 34k miles. Recently picked one up with 80k miles and had a compression test done…..essentially same results as the ppi returned on my 34k mile on. Really a testament to the engineering of these cars. My ex had a white Performante that was one issue after another BUT i suspect the way it was treated might have had something to do with it lol

• Love

·
Registered
49 Posts
I dont own a Huracan yet (waiting for my STO) however, I have a friend with a 18 Performante - hes driven it over 100,000 km (possibly the most driven huracan in the world) and he has had no major issues yet

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
wow - thats much more than my buddies - I guess its safe to say the Huracans are super reliable !
The 10-Cylinder NA engine has had a strong run. Plus the article I posted above states over 2000 renters drove that Huracan, and just imagine the abuse it took but it never had an issue and only routine maintenance was required.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
^^I am no surprised at the high mileage racked up on these Huracans’ and that is consistent with an engine that has been continually refined and improved over the past 10 years to the point were the word “reliable” Supercar is appropriate.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Part of the reason why I purchased the Huracan was the reliability. I definitely did my homework on this topic. I didn't want to flip this amount of coin on a car that would end up costing a lot more in repairs. And, that is the reason why I didn't buy a McLaren the other day. My wife loved it and it was her birthday. No McLaren for her on her birthday. lol

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I'm on my third:

LP580-2 - minor body panel issue fixed by Lambo Atlanta after delivery from Lambo Charlotte
EVO AWD- (missing dash speaker from factory) dealer made me whole and then some (Kudos to Lambo Dallas)
EVO RWD - 2400 trouble free daily driven miles

·
Registered
Huracan Performante
1,344 Posts
My Twin Turbo with 1400whp - only one issue after 4 years of ownership, a $ 5 internal window clip broke under warranty

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Reactions: goldlifter
1 - 20 of 31 Posts