Votes: 53 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 36.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many would really like to see the Concept S go into production?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm not big on the two cabin design either, but I think it would still be a fun addition to the lineup. As long as they keep the Murcialgo, and Gallardo, there is no harm in releasing the car. It wouldn't be for me personally, but its unique and someone, regardless, would buy one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I owned a book a while back named "concept cars that never were". In retrospect of alot of those concept cars that never were, they matched the duel cockpit of this concept car.
Answer your question?

·
Registered
98 Posts
why not wont be profitable for lamborghini wont be a big seller but it looks neat got to push the envelope if they didnt we wouldnt have the cool doors and low sleak looks that make lambo so interesting to the public

·
Registered
40 Posts
Perhaps one thing that F-cars have over lamborghinis is a history littered with limitted run ultra rare models. Lamborghini has always offered variants of its many models (Diable GT, VT, SV, 6.0...0; however, non of these models have been an extreme departure in terms of aesthetics. I for one would be quite excited to see Lamborghini come out with such a departure from current the company's current model lineup.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It's an interesting concept, but that's where is should be left. It will never meet U.S. regulations, so therefore it cannot be sold in "their most important market", can it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Two guys on this forum have already put down deposits for the concept s in america-i think...

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think it will be an awsome sight to see on the road. Just worried about shoulder width.

Comeplty off topic but has anyone seen the maybach 2 door 700+ hp concept. WOW Cna't think of the name at the time of this post. I belive you can see it on the cover of this monthes dupont registry

·
Registered
232 Posts
I voted for build it, but practically speaking it would probably fare poorly in the market. I just think its unusual and it definitely draws my attention. Would love to see them on the road. Maybe a limited production run? Tooling etc probably won't make that feasible, but who knows...could be the return of coachbuilding! or not.

·
Registered
188 Posts
rampante said:
They may be able to be used as museum pieces, but not as a road conveyance.
I have my deposit placed..again. Mine will be used!!!!
The car will be made. How many will be determined by reception at Concourso Italiano.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
gforce said:
I have my deposit placed..again. Mine will be used!!!!
The car will be made. How many will be determined by reception at Concourso Italiano.
Wayne,
I wish you only luck; but I really think the U.S. Dept. of Transportation will stand in your way regarding its' use on public roadways. For your sake, I hope you get one.
How's the "other" beast coming along ??
Rampante :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm looking forward to the Concept S being on the road, and Lamborghini
offering more agressive (but tasteful) limited production designs.

Looking forward to the Concept S being at Concorso Italiano !

Let's wait and see what Lamborghini shows us next Monday evening !

Larry

·
Registered
8 Posts
I voted against it. I don't like the dual cockpit, nor do I like such a resemblence to the Gallardo in the rear..

I am looking forward to a car that is new and different, with ONLY subtle similarities to it's predecessors.. Not the same exact rear etc.
:wave:

·
Registered
188 Posts
rampante said:
Wayne,
I wish you only luck; but I really think the U.S. Dept. of Transportation will stand in your way regarding its' use on public roadways. For your sake, I hope you get one.
How's the "other" beast coming along ??
Rampante :)
Jason just told me we won't make Monterey. he thinks engine goes in car this saturday.I'm anxiously waiting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts