Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think we are the only three who live in San Diego, but I don't know if there is anyone else who lives in the So-Cal area? Aajr - are you an owner or just an enthusiast?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Alex (Tinybull) lives in Point Loma. Jeff (Yellow Fever) is in Carlsbad. I know there are at least a couple more, but I don't know exactly what area they live in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ahhh....Carlsbad. I used to race motocross there. The "hang ten" track will forever be etched in my memory. That downhill nearly killed me a couple of times. Is it still there?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jermdude15: I am an owner. Actually I know of at least 3 that have not yet responded, although I will say that I do not know if they are active on this particular site.

By the by, I was hoping to capture all of the people in the County of San Diego, not just the city.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
pcolton said:
I'm in SantaLuz (neighbor to Rancho Santa Fe). Silver Gallardo.

-Paul
Paul,

A friend of mine who lives in your area was telling me about a silver Gallardo that he frequently see. I guess that must have been your car.

I forgot to add Roy(Evivo) to our neighborhood list. He is in Temecula.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Huntington Beach. Close, I guess. We should have a meet, like meet up a Macaroni Grill on Beach Blvd, for lunch, and go crusin down the PCH for fun. Just a thought, let me know if you guys want to get together sometime.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Lamborghini meet! :wave:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Point Loma

Hi,

I normally live in Point Loma. Currently, I am downtown while it is under construction should be another 5-6 months - Then I'll gladly host a San Diego gathering...........

Alex

wk [email protected]

·
Banned
0 Posts
TINYBULL said:
Hi,

I normally live in Point Loma. Currently, I am downtown while it is under construction should be another 5-6 months - Then I'll gladly host a San Diego gathering...........

Alex

wk [email protected]
Oh, wouldn't that be something, I think theres only about 4 or 5 of us, down in the San Diego area, so, it'd be small, but it would be nice. A drive down the PCH, I got a camera, record some nice footage, hey whenever you get back down here, send me an E-Mail, lets get something together. [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just read this post. I'm in Temecula and there are two other Lambos in my neighborhood. Silver 6.0 and a orange Gallardo.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Alex: Nice picture in your profile :D . I think I've seen your G, did you ever have a group of high school kids wave at you while you were at a light on Rosecrans?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.