Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
hi..i am a little south of you in ft pierce...just met steve online (sss620)about another hour south...there is another floridian here that has been helpful who has a florida/bahamas handle(lambotsavy)..i think you displayed at the winter park concours on year but haven't managed to run into you yet at a show..there was a black one in tampa but think it was sold ...florida has at least 4 runners!!!!!!! almost enough to start our own club :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
World wide total production: 410. Of those 38 were RHD. There are supposed to be 14 left in the UK now.

Not sure if that includes the Eurospares one.

·
Registered
898 Posts
We used to have 2 in Washington State, but that one sold about 5-6 years ago and went out of state. So far, I have the only one in Washington State now that I know of.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
2nd Washington stater in Oregon now.

I have the other car that was in Washington. The cars can move around a lot so it is really hard to tell how many there are. For example mine was sold in one state, moved to Texas, moved to Washington, Sold at New York auction to Oregon company, bought and moved to California, sold to New York, bought by me and shipped back to Oregon.

There are multiple registries that document many Jalpas and their locations (as well as location history).

Some owners are not active in clubs or registries, so cars are hidden away. I have heard people talk of another Jalpa in Oregon, but I have never gotten more than rumors. An LM popped up for sale last year and the dealer said it had been in my city for ages. I had no idea.

Best info is found on the registries as far as I can tell. We can point you to some good ones if you like?

We used to have 2 in Washington State, but that one sold about 5-6 years ago and went out of state. So far, I have the only one in Washington State now that I know of.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
About half of the jalpa production went to US, that could take a long time to complete the list...

·
Registered
514 Posts
I don't know of another Jalpa in Ky. There used to be one less than 5 miles away from me, but it sold :(. I would guess around 350 are left in running condition, but that's a guess. I remember a yellow one in Indiana that burned.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Don't forget the three in Alaska.

Well one in AK and two in NH

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was told 2 in Colorado by the DMV

Mine in Denver and one in Colorado Springs -- both white

Sorry just joined and missed the VIN etiquette
FLA12207

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would love to see the pics of your jalpas toegether! :)
I will snap some its in storage in my garage as Colorado winter is not good for Jalpa (Alaska?) You dog you have an LP400 - I love those such clean lines compared to some of the later Countachs

·
Registered
568 Posts
Unfortunately I will not be heading back to NH or the east coast until Septemebr of 2010. Yes more than a year and one half from my last visit.

Hopefully by then I will have my fourth. I am in the process right now. If so I will be able to put the engine and trans from number 4 into number 3 and restore back to its former glory... It will be nice to put one back on the road instead of have two parts cars :)

But I will get some picks when they are all together and maybe try to get the other NH car in on the shoot. My cars are only about an hour from him.

I keep my car in a climate controlled garage all year and only drive it in the summer about three months.

I drove it to work today.

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dont suppose you would be willing to sell me a headlamp linkage... you know the turnbuckle thing attached to the X 1/9 motor?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts