Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been given a completion date of my build (yay!)
Given the current state of shipping issues; has anyone an idea of how long the current shipping time to the states might be?

thanks.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Everyone is only guessing right now.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just found out that Roro means “roll on roll off”. Being that B’more is the no. 1 port of the kind in the USA, maybe it won’t be too delayed. 🙏
Could you clarify what "roll on roll off" means? Hopefully it doesn't mean they take our new cars out for spins before loading them on the trucks.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
My 2022 EVO took 10 days from Emden to Baltimore exactly but that was before all these transportation delays started cropping up. I wouldn't even hazard a WAG at this point, good luck!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Anyone have recent experience with Baltimore, MD?
The only experience recently is some idiot redlining new Lamborghinis' at said port and then posting it on his instagram account.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Could you clarify what "roll on roll off" means? Hopefully it doesn't mean they take our new cars out for spins before loading them on the trucks.
That’s exactly what it means. These ports are designed to have products that are ready to roll. Basically, someone else gets to slide into our girls before we do 😉

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Just found out that Roro means “roll on roll off”. Being that B’more is the no. 1 port of the kind in the USA, maybe it won’t be too delayed. 🙏
Being the number 1 port might mean there could be more of a chance for backups. I'm on day 5 with my ship just floating around waiting to dock.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
With all the challenges of buying new right now I can see why there is such high demand for pre-owned cars.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
With all the challenges of buying new right now I can see why there is such high demand for pre-owned cars.
Very good point and as Fayzeless said, the supply chain issues are very real. I’m situated on the water here in ny and I can look out of my window right now and see the lights of no less than 5-6 ships at anchor in the ocean waiting to get into nyc harbor

1 - 20 of 102 Posts