Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was considering making a Color change. I’m not due to take delivery until spring ‘22.
Anyone with experience in this regard?

TIA

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
I think this will vary from dealer to dealer, but mine was at about 8 weeks after I placed the order. In fact he texted me and told me when I could not make any more changes. I changed my color 4 times.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
You can make changes for about 2-3 weeks after your allocation is given. Example, My Urus allocation is October, and right around the end of the month I was locked.

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this will vary from dealer to dealer, but mine was at about 8 weeks after I placed the order. In fact he texted me and told me when I could not make any more changes. I changed my color 4 times.
Thanks for that info. I’m pretty much right at 8 weeks so I won’t hold my breath 😉

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Has nothing to do with when you put your order in. Like I said, has to do with your allocation month.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Has nothing to do with when you put your order in. Like I said, has to do with your allocation month.
Mine was 8 weeks after my order was accepted, I assumed they already had an allocation in place for my order?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
You can make changes for about 2-3 weeks after your allocation is given. Example, My Urus allocation is October, and right around the end of the month I was locked.
Good to know. Though, I was incorrectly told after the order is submitted no changes were possible. Live and learn.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
They had to send the request in to the factory and I had to sign something as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts