Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finances are a sensitive topic, feel free to skip this thread if you do not want to share, but please do not comment "we can't advise you, owning a lamboghini is completely upto your hobbies" etc, I've seen a couple of those threads, feel free to just skip this thread altogether. My aim with this thread is to capture some real proper objective information around this topic.

That being said, for us Canadians, a Huracan costs around $335k CAD (275k USD) including taxes for a used 2018 Huracan and I have seen so many of these (and McLarens, Ferraris, Rolls Royce, ...) around in Toronto that it makes me wonder what the financial situation of such people are.

How was your financial situation (and more importantly, age) when you bought your Lamborghini (or any 200k+ super car)? Financial situation as in rough net worth (assets), net income (since we know gross income doesnt mean **** when your tax rate is 50%), stability of income?

I personally don't see myself owning this soon, I'm 21 with a net worth of CAD 200k (various jobs, investments) and a net income of CAD 160k, so nowhere near financially capable yet, I'm wondering what your situation was as an owner.
As an aside, I am looking at Corvettes, the new one looks like a 488.

·
Registered
SL #7007
466 Posts
If you can finance it, you can afford it!! I learned that when I was in the Marines……

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Created a throwaway for this one but it's something I've thought about as well. I'm at 3.6mm net worth with 500k after tax annual income. Is this "comfortable", "average", or "below average" for a Lambo? I don't know but I enjoy the Lambo. Would love to hear where the average buyer is at.
Christ, thats good! What do you do? Age?

If you can finance it, you can afford it!! I learned that when I was in the Marines……
That's what they say. You can't drive a house but you can surely live in a Lambo

·
Registered
52 Posts
Finances are a sensitive topic, feel free to skip this thread if you do not want to share, but please do not comment "we can't advise you, owning a lamboghini is completely upto your hobbies" etc, I've seen a couple of those threads, feel free to just skip this thread altogether. My aim with this thread is to capture some real proper objective information around this topic.

That being said, for us Canadians, a Huracan costs around $335k CAD (275k USD) including taxes for a used 2018 Huracan and I have seen so many of these (and McLarens, Ferraris, Rolls Royce, ...) around in Toronto that it makes me wonder what the financial situation of such people are.

How was your financial situation (and more importantly, age) when you bought your Lamborghini (or any 200k+ super car)? Financial situation as in rough net worth (assets), net income (since we know gross income doesnt mean **** when your tax rate is 50%), stability of income?

I personally don't see myself owning this soon, I'm 21 with a net worth of CAD 200k (various jobs, investments) and a net income of CAD 160k, so nowhere near financially capable yet, I'm wondering what your situation was as an owner.
As an aside, I am looking at Corvettes, the new one looks like a 488.
Go for the vette and keep building up your account - you have lots of time imo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts