Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The STO was special to build and was such a wild spec I decided to go all out with the unveiling. I told Lamborghini of Paramus to not post any pictures of the car until it was revealed. Also hired a photographer and he came up with his own ideas. I did not take much pictures because I wanted to enjoy the moment. I will post more pictures as I get more from my photographer and my family. Some of you know I was hiding my spec and you will see why. And yes we took the SVJ and the Urus to pick up the STO

Spec
Arancio Atlas
Verde Mantis
Full exterior shiny carbon
Full interior carbon
Full painted livery
Verde Fauns interior trim

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Sky
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel
Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
169 Posts
Christ what a mess!

As long as you like it!

Reactions: BeakerEvo

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,843 Posts
Wow, I hope you are not shy, that baby is going to attract a lot of attention! Lamborghini's were meant to be outrageous.

• Haha
Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Premium Member
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
60 Posts
Congrats on another beautiful car to the collection.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Man o man, that is some collection! Congratulations!

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on another beautiful car to the collection.
Thanks brotha. You forgot to update your list with the blue Centenario. Lol. Congrats on that monster.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
@Sto_fever, I guess I am not the only not so recovered color addict! Gotta love those bright fun colors........🌈

·
Registered
280 Posts
Any thoughts on how it drives compared to the SVJ? How do like the exhaust sound?

Good for you with that spec. Amazing!

·
Registered
BMW ///M
194 Posts
Love it! Nice addition to the stable!! Congratulations and enjoy many miles of smiles!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@Sto_fever, I guess I am not the only not so recovered color addict! Gotta love those bright fun colors........🌈
O yea. Just missing red and purple. Lol.

Any thoughts on how it drives compared to the SVJ? How do like the exhaust sound?

Good for you with that spec. Amazing!
Picked it up Saturday with 30-40 miles. I don’t remember. Drove it home.
Took it for a 2 hour spin yesterday and just cruised to the beach and came back home. 220miles now. Softer than I thought it would be. Sports seats feels great. Barely any sound Under 4500rpm. After 4500 she sounds lovely. Did not go pass 5300. Tried my best to keep it down. As of now I love it. The SVJ is an animal and feels way more raw. 2 completely different cars.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts