Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Also STO does not have much problem scrapping on entrance thresholds considering what it is. I did spec FAL and the Sport Seats btw. Where I hide my secrete weapon I don't even need to use the FAL.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,744 Posts
I have never been more excited for my STO until I saw one parked next to a base Huracan and I realized how much of a different league the STO is in vs prior huracans.
Yes, @Sto_fever posted a picture of his STO parked next to a few other supercars and quite frankly the other supercars didn't look all that "super".

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,074 Posts
What year? I went on comments from earlier reviews but then after my car was delivered people in my area started saying the Race seats had been slightly revised. But had no proof or objective explanation why. Just they are better than the earlier race seats. Other issue with the Race seats is I am 6'1" and I need to recline the seat just right to fit okay. An up right seat won't work. BUT - I do wonder about the race seats. I am submarining in hard braking corners.
The car I tested was a 2018 HP. I am not sure how they could upgrade it, unless someone is referring to the Sport Seats as being the upgrade?

·
Registered
38 Posts
No this was a conversation on the Race seats. No dealer SA could confirm the Race seat was changed so probably not true. It was a guy up here in NorCal's friend who had an STO. They claimed for the STO, Race seats were somehow improved and comfortable. The Sport seats could use some work. I am going to try packing foam - where you mix some chemicals in a bag and they expand to shape. It would be interesting hear STO owners comments on Race seats in their car.

MPLC - no idea on FAL weight. I am weighing my car later in May however and will post the #.

Back to How do I like my STO:

I wish it had proximity door locks so I could just walk up and open the door vs. pressing the key fob.

I also sure as heck hope they have on going updates to the infotainment system. Also for those of us with the SC Pack/Telemetry.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,744 Posts
I have the race seats and zero regrets. I they aren’t as comfortable (I have 325 miles in the sports seats for comparison), as the sports seats but I think they are more supportive and in my opinion look much better plus no extra cost.
Those are both interesting and helpful comments about the Race Seats. Do you know if the Race seats in your STO are new and improved over prior iterations or not? As you well know, Race Seats have been on the receiving end of much bad press.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am really thinking about putting a different seat in - not a simple task but I think there are shops that can do it. There is no bolstering at the lower back. Sport Seats. Buyers remorse I can't re-spec my car. Race seats in green would be awsome on my car. Maybe I'm a maniac the car sure is.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Those are both interesting and helpful comments about the Race Seats. Do you know if the Race seats in your STO are new and improved over prior iterations or not? As you well know, Race Seats have been on the receiving end of much bad press.
I’ve been in an SVJ and performante and seats seem identical to me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,744 Posts
Exhaust was the first mod, still sorta quiet but much better then stock.
Speakers are on order as well, will be going with 6 focal 1200s and an amp
Did you do the Forza or Valvetronic controller or a new exhaust?

·
Registered
2018 H. Perfomante and 2021 H. STO
22 Posts
Here is a few things I noticed on the STO! Just so you know, I also own a Perfomante.
-The car is definitely quieter than the Perf below 4500rpm. Installed the Forza controller and that took care of that!
-The transmission is lightning quick specially on down shifts! Definitely an upgrade from the Perf.
-IMO, not as stiff as people claim it is.
-Your rear view mirror can’t see the car directly behind you if it’s close, it hides in the middle where the fin is.
-Infocenter is decent, love the Apple play
-Car is literally on rails, laser sharp! Steering not as heavy as the Perf.
-As stunning as the SVJ, gets loads of attention. Would not recommend parking and leaving it for long
-The brakes are superb!!
Definitely a keeper!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is a few things I noticed on the STO! Just so you know, I also own a Perfomante.
-The car is definitely quieter than the Perf below 4500rpm. Installed the Forza controller and that took care of that!
-The transmission is lightning quick specially on down shifts! Definitely an upgrade from the Perf.
-Your rear view mirror can’t see the car directly behind you if it’s close, it hides in the middle where the fin is.
-As stunning as the SVJ, gets loads of attention. Would not recommend parking and leaving it for long
-The brakes are superb!!
Definitely a keeper!
Would it be safe to say the STO get's just as much if not more attention than the SVJ? The STO is pretty crazy looking I must admit.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,744 Posts
-The brakes are superb!!
Definitely a keeper!
Great review, can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,074 Posts
I think an independent full time rear camera might be in order.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I think an independent full time rear camera might be in order.
I used to have one in my 675LT - can’t see anything that car if the wing is up (and it looks way better with the wing in the up position ) works ok - takes a second to get used to the camera. I just don’t like how it goes over the stock camera.

I’ll probably leave it alone in the sto because every time I look at the rear view mirror it reminds me I have an STO 🤣

·
Registered
38 Posts
STO ownership/service experience. Got the call my $39xx front brake pads came in and were ready to pick up. Showed up only to find it was someone else's brake pads for a different car.

Had some time to wonder around while parts department searched frantically.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gentlement, do u mind to share me few pictures n help me to locate the right plug to install the Froza valve controller? i searched for 3 hours but still cant figure out the correct one… greatly appreciate ur sharing
Steve from Forza sent me this. The vacuum accumulator tank looks like 3 baseballs stacked on top of each other. its located in the engine compartment, behind the passenger seat. A vacuum line goes from that to the vacuum solenoid which is located behind a small metal box. Feel around and you should feel the solenoid. You can wiggle it around to get it more visible.

Product Organism Font Motor vehicle Parallel

21 - 40 of 40 Posts