Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a street only or do you track your Huracan as well? Do you take your car simply from point A to Point A or is it a trip car or even a daily driver? I am sure we have some adventurous forum members that can relate a fun time or experience they had in their Huracan.......
One other thing I am curious about, how do you use/manage the power of the Huracan when on the road, that is, being safe and yet still having fun?

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I'll kick it off, right after I got the car, and after all it was broken in.......well this song came on.................:devilish:

Registered
No track use for me. Just an around town blaster. I try to use every excuse to take her out - my wife is always ya happier when I get a new toy since I want to drive ANYWHERE to pick stuff up for her lol.

I鈥檝e owned my Perf for about month and I really can鈥檛 get enough of her. Best car I鈥檝e ever owned/driven to date!

Registered
I have some really fun farm roads around me, I use to ride my sportbike around them but now I can take the wife with me. She refused to ride on the bike with me. I also hit up the occasional fast food drive thru and I would do one car event a month but with Covid that has kind of stopped. I haven't had a job in a long time so I don't daily drive anywhere.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #6
I have some really fun farm roads around me, I use to ride my sportbike around them but now I can take the wife with me. She refused to ride on the bike with me. I also hit up the occasional fast food drive thru and I would do one car event a month but with Covid that has kind of stopped. I haven't had a job in a long time so I don't daily drive anywhere.
Gotta love all those back roads in the Lone Star State......everything is bigger in Texas. ;) Originally from NYC a total concrete Jungle.....
Man of leisure.......that's the ticket!
I would be in a world of hurt if they decide to deputize the cows and horses...........

Registered
Daily drive to work except for rain. 12 mile roundtrip commute. Covered dedicated parking at work. My exotics car club drives have been cancelled since COVID.

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
First, I never wait to break them in. This is a controversial subject, but I don't buy it. The engine is broken in at the factory or so I'm told and because I want to believe it I do, LOL.
We don't have a track or a strip here now so I am just a Saturday afternoon cruise the fun zone of Waikiki type of a guy. I'm a lot like ZEE using any excuse to go for a cruise and most of the time my wife is glad to see me go.

Reactions: NFA Review Channel

Registered
Are you a street only or do you track your Huracan as well? Do you take your car simply from point A to Point A or is it a trip car or even a daily driver? I am sure we have some adventurous forum members that can relate a fun time or experience they had in their Huracan.......
One other thing I am curious about, how do you use/manage the power of the Huracan when on the road, that is, being safe and yet still having fun?
I drive mine typically in the evenings, and sometimes a little more over the weekends. But then I turn off my Xbox and go to bed.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #10
My exotics car club drives have been cancelled since COVID.
I know that's true but club drives are by there very nature socially distanced. I know they like to get the group together and discuss the route and what not but they can easily do that using an application like Zoom.

Premium Member
Had a nice drive yesterday afternoon. Waikiki is a ghost town and especially with pepole getting ready for the Huracan. I busted my butt preparing and now we just wait. It鈥檚 about 2 hours out.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #12
Had a nice drive yesterday afternoon. Waikiki is a ghost town and especially with pepole getting ready for the Huracan. I busted my butt preparing and now we just wait. It鈥檚 about 2 hours out.
Sounds like you had fun; though, stay safe with the impending Hurricane (winds expected >200mph).

Premium Member
I have done all I can do at this point. I made sure the garage and the Lambo are very well protected!

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #15
I have done all I can do at this point. I made sure the garage and the Lambo are very well protected!
How bad was the Hurricane in Hawaii? Much damage?

Premium Member
How bad was the Hurricane in Hawaii? Much damage?
It was amazing! I thought we were going to get our butts kicked badly and at the last minute with it 30 miles off shore it turned north and spared us disaster. What a relief. Thanks for asking.

Premium Member
I enjoy my car more in taking care of them...for example putting useless mods, making it shine like an egyptian king, and upgrading the garage. It's now stored in air conditioned garage and pampered better than my own self.

For public street, this car is best for cruising and SHOPPING. I like keeping it classy. The sound alone is already so much enjoyable.

For track, I use either newest avent svj with race kit or evo..from the dealers during track days and abuse them to hell :D I try to do this once a year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts