Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Such as the Ones they premiere at Events but then u find out that they've all been bought by the private Members.

Thx to all that respond 馃槂

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
I just though that comes with the purchase of a new lambo?

Registered
Such as the Ones they premiere at Events but then u find out that they've all been bought by the private Members.

Thx to all that respond
As with any manufacturer, you basically have to show that you are brand loyal. The dealership is really your advocate to the manufacturer, as they are the ones that can 鈥渘ominate鈥 you.

Easiest way to get this type of reputation, is to buy multiple cars. Russ definitely has experience with this. I don鈥檛 know anyone really that has or has had more Lambos than he.

Extra points from Lambo are when you buy their 鈥渦gly ducklings,鈥 like the one with a weird interior or less desired exterior colors. My buddy I bought my car from got another Lambo to replace it, and the dealership he got it from also gave him tickets to the Lambo dinner at Monterey. Basically buy their cars and build a relationship with the dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
As with any manufacturer, you basically have to show that you are brand loyal. The dealership is really your advocate to the manufacturer, as they are the ones that can 鈥渘ominate鈥 you.

Easiest way to get this type of reputation, is to buy multiple cars. Russ definitely has experience with this. I don鈥檛 know anyone really that has or has had more Lambos than he.

Extra points from Lambo are when you buy their 鈥渦gly ducklings,鈥 like the one with a weird interior or less desired exterior colors. My buddy I bought my car from got another Lambo to replace it, and the dealership he got it from also gave him tickets to the Lambo dinner at Monterey. Basically buy their cars and build a relationship with the dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So buying in bulk got it thx.

Registered
Last year Lamborghini implemented a similar system to Ferrari to track customer. Basically HQ has a profile of the customer and track the cars you bought new, how much you've spent on AdP, how many track/driving events you've done at the dealer level, if you've done the various Lamborghini events like Giro, winter driving academy, etc.

So if you want to be considered for a one off or something like the SVJ63 it'll be based on your profile and dealer feedback.

Registered
Last year Lamborghini implemented a similar system to Ferrari to track customer. Basically HQ has a profile of the customer and track the cars you bought new, how much you've spent on AdP, how many track/driving events you've done at the dealer level, if you've done the various Lamborghini events like Giro, winter driving academy, etc.

So if you want to be considered for a one off or something like the SVJ63 it'll be based on your profile and dealer feedback.
This!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8

Do u need to buy all the Models of Manufacturer or buy many of the same Model?

Registered
Do u need to buy all the Models of Manufacturer or buy many of the same Model?
All I can tell you is my experience - I buy the top end models (SV Roadster, SVJ Roadster, etc) with 6 figure options bill, I have older Lambos that I restored through Polo Storico, including a Lambo racer that I entered in various historic race events around the world. I attend various Lamborghini driving events around the world (50th Giro, Kyoto Concorso, various Giro's, etc) shipping my own cars around the world for the events.

Lambo pays for my attendance at some events, gives me certain parts for free (especially for my older cars), let's me choose the name of my unique colours, let's me come up with unique options for my cars, etc.

And yes, I am on the list.

One of my friends has bought every single new V10 and V12 Lambo released since the 2004 Gallardo plus he's actively racing with his 3rd Lambo racer. But he doesn't have the right "attitude" so he is not on the list. He even got knocked back by the factory for a SV Roadster allocation but eventually got one through "creative paperwork" done by his local dealer.

Reactions: AzusilApps

Registered
So now lambo is going to restricts buyers based on attitude or just protecting brand? (I鈥檓 sure there is more to this story) but I鈥檇 hate lambo to go all Ferrari on us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts