Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,675 Posts
I’m a member with full benefits although there is no regional chapter in Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,675 Posts
Call Andrew the President, believe me they want you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I joined the Lamborghini Club, (I’m in central USA) but the closest regional chapter is a ways away and their next meeting was going to be held in Dubai... these guys have a lot more money than I do. Locally, I found that the Ferrari Club is extremely active and is open to all exotic cars, so I joined that as well and really enjoy that crowd. Usually as many Lamborghinis show up as Ferrari’s.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
I joined the Lamborghini Club, (I’m in central USA) but the closest regional chapter is a ways away and their next meeting was going to be held in Dubai... these guys have a lot more money than I do. Locally, I found that the Ferrari Club is extremely active and is open to all exotic cars, so I joined that as well and really enjoy that crowd. Usually as many Lamborghinis show up as Ferrari’s.
That’s been my experience as well for lambo clubs funny enough

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
For what it’s worth, I signed up to test it out and got my initial package and magazine and some swag in the mail and that’s the last I’ve heard of them. Same comment about Dubai: I think it was $25,000 or some crazy figure per person. Way above my pay grade but boy that sounded like an epic trip. but it’s not for a bunch of people that you’ll drive with on the weekends rather it’s an exclusive club with people you may never see again in your life. Some pros and cons. There is no chapter here in the Northwest either and so there’s another gaping hole. I have been an active member in the Northwest regional chapter of the Ferrari Club, though, including their annual experience last year and a bunch of drives every year enough to keep me quite busy. Truly love the club, the people, amount of activities, the various drives, all very good and not a super snooty bunch.
Lamborghini really needs to step it up. My sense is the club is still geared toward super exclusive group of patrons like when only a few were made annually yet the brand since VAG bought them has mass produced (in effect) their cars. This is a mismatch.

that said, I think it is $135 or $150 a year and certainly well within budget if you can join a meeting or two or an event or two.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts