Lamborghini Talk banner

How can you find out if your Performante has the LDS?

1045 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  KELambo
I bought mine second hand and didn’t know if this option was on my car or not.
Reactions: Srac
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Brute force method to find out would be to take it on a track and see how easy it is to steer the vehicle at high speeds?

Or call your local/nearby friendly lambo dealer. They should have access to that data in the computer system (I've seen people on here say some would even send a copy of the original window sticker, but I could have misunderstood).

· Registered
82 Posts
I’m sorry to hijack your thread but I’ve been meaning to ask. Does the EVO have LDS by default (i.e. included on base offer) or is it an opt-in option? In the configurator I don’t see the option and my SA didn’t ask about it when I placed my order.

· Registered
188 Posts
I’m sorry to hijack your thread but I’ve been meaning to ask. Does the EVO have LDS by default (i.e. included on base offer) or is it an opt-in option? In the configurator I don’t see the option and my SA didn’t ask about it when I placed my order.
It's optional on the RWD. I believe it's included in the AWD but Im not certain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.