Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Brute force method to find out would be to take it on a track and see how easy it is to steer the vehicle at high speeds?

Or call your local/nearby friendly lambo dealer. They should have access to that data in the computer system (I've seen people on here say some would even send a copy of the original window sticker, but I could have misunderstood).

·
Registered
81 Posts
I’m sorry to hijack your thread but I’ve been meaning to ask. Does the EVO have LDS by default (i.e. included on base offer) or is it an opt-in option? In the configurator I don’t see the option and my SA didn’t ask about it when I placed my order.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I’m sorry to hijack your thread but I’ve been meaning to ask. Does the EVO have LDS by default (i.e. included on base offer) or is it an opt-in option? In the configurator I don’t see the option and my SA didn’t ask about it when I placed my order.
It's optional on the RWD. I believe it's included in the AWD but Im not certain.

·
Registered
2018 VF Engineering Huracan Performante
12 Posts
So in doing some surfing, the HPs all got a mechanical LDS as reported from the release from the Geneva Auto Show in 2017

1 - 6 of 6 Posts