Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
zeeshan66 said:
After watching TLC rides last night i'm dying to see some new pics of the roadsters. Anyone have any new pics. Or #'s on how many lamborghini has already produced. Thanks
I'm smitten too!

One trick I use is to go look at the Lambo Dealers and see if they
have pix of what's on their showroom floors! Some have some nice
ones including colors I haven't seen before, like silver, green, orange,
yellow with different interiors, black, red. These usually change periodically
but they're not hi-res pix.

Larry

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
As far as production numbers I have been advised that for the first year production, 2004/2005 that a total of 4 units are going to Canada, 1 to each dealer with Toronto getting 2........I know they have had at least 2 delivered so far.......

There are then to be a remaining 46 units slated for the USA, as of this date I believe approx 25 to 28 have been delivered.

I do know that they HAVE started production of my order vehicle as of 2-7-05, which is slated for a MAY delivery making their shedule about 3 months early from what I was supposed to get. Makes me happy!

The remaining numbers approx 190 are slated for the rest of the world, UUK, Japan, UAE ect....

As of January 20, 2005 the official tally was to be 240 Roadsters for 04/05 and 155 Coupes for 04/05 with between 600 to 800 Gallardos for world wide delivery, depending on assembly line speed.

However that number may come down, (on the Gallardo) for right now there are more than 150 USED Gallaros all around the UNITED STATES..source NADA listings.....I do not have any figures on how many NEW and or non-titled ones are out there, probably more than the 150 plus used...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.