Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have a Montery Blue Murcielago? I just saw the one at Lamborghini Chicago and have fallen in love with this color. It ranks right up there with lime green. They are asking 239k and I was wondering what you think about it? Go check it out and let me know www.lamborghinichicago.com. -price seems a bit high, but the color I haven't seen on another Murcielago so it may be worth a little extra dollars and I think I might call on it.

I wanted to see though if anyone had one or some pictures of one on the road so I could see what it looks like in different light conditions, if anyone could help me out, i'd greatly appreciate it. Please look at the car and see if its worth the 239k and if you think so, i'm changing my trip plans from springfield to chicago.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It is my second favorite(very,very close) color to lime green on a Murci and is my favorite on the Diablo because it works good on all the edges/angles. The pics dont do the color justice, I have seen 2 Murci's this color that I can remember now. When I get a Murci Roadster it will be blue on gray w/blue stiching.

Chrome the wheeles and match the calipers to the paint and your good to go.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome Eric! I really like Lime Green and its still number 1 over Montery Blue, but its a 6spd. and the Lime Green one at Lamborghini Dallas is E-gear. I think if they will consider taking less on it, I might go ahead and pick it up. Its painful though to really want Lime Green and and take Montery Blue. Its not that I don't like the blue, because actually i REALLY like it, and I think I like it so much that it might be worth going ahead and getting it.

Whats your opinion? Get the Green that I've wanted along time and wait till I find the one of my dreams? Or get the blue that I like a little less and still be more than happy with it? On a side note, I think I will probably take home that Titanium Diablo this coming week. Its the one that is pictured on www.motocars-intl.com -I still will get a Murci, but its kind of addicting and I'm really liking this Diablo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how about you just get a lambo, and then tell us about it.
enough with all these threads about the cars you are going to get and then back out of.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never said I was going to buy any specific car! I would buy the one at Lamborghini Dallas but I would like to have a 6spd, not an E-gear. This coming week I am going to Springfield, MO to look at a Titanium 01 Diablo, that as long as it hasn't sold buy the time I get there (just noticed its on Ebay) I will definately buy it. But until then, regardless of whether I buy the Diablo or not, I will own a Lime-Green or Montery Blue Murcielago by the end of the year. I say "by the end of the year" because I am searching for the perfect car. I do not appreciate your criticism though, even suggesting that I have backed out of buying a Lamborghini is completely absurd, I have made no commitments to anyone and I ask you to think before you type.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Paith! The Monterey Blue is absolutely stunning and pictures don't do it justice. I have a hundred or so pictures of various Monterey Blue cars and none of them capture the essence well. My 99 VT is that color and it gets nothing but compliments - check the garage at:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=99

Also the Lime car at Lambo Dallas belongs to the guy that I bought my VT from, so I know him well. He is consigning it through LoD, but if you want to talk to him directly about it I can put you in touch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beautiful Color

That has to be my favorite color ever. Bright, but still pretty mellow. It's a goregeous car with less than a thousand miles! Very nice indeed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts