Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!!
Thought I'd start a new thread here as the old one was getting too bid.
Pic's are from Duncan.

·
Registered
132 Posts
pcht5 said:
Only if I could get my pictures posted. So, guys, more pictures.
I have a question about e-gear. Every time when I push it hard at start, I found it's hard to engage the 1st gear. In this case, how do people do the 0-100kph? :confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
chris said:
I have a question about e-gear. Every time when I push it hard at start, I found it's hard to engage the 1st gear. In this case, how do people do the 0-100kph? :confused:
I am sorry that I don't quite understand your question. Did you mean about doing those really fast standing start? As far as I know, you have to disengage the TCS and put the car in sport mod ,select 1st gear and floor the throttle. However, I never thought it is health to do it often because it is bad for the clutch.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Greeting for this new thread...think I should contribute something from yesterday while waiting for the high Q pics to show up...enjoy!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Taoist said:
Sport Mode? :confused: You mean modern Lambos have...*gulp*....ECONOMY mode????? :eek:
I am sorry that may be I did not say it clear enough. What I meant was pressing the "Sport" button which is for sports driving with faster gear changes and a little harder suspensions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
21 Nov - Meeting of the Bulls in HK

Have a few minutes to sit down tonight to share some pics. These are the first of many to come...

·
Registered
10 Posts
It was my pleasure meeting you all yesterday. Here are some pictures from the drive. :) There was a section that I was falling behind cuz my traction light kept blinking (even when I was driving straight :confused: ) but yet Karman did a terrific job taking pictures throughout the drive. :tleft:

·
Registered
205 Posts
How could you call youself Sorlo, It suits me better. Two of you have to come the next time. What a relief for me now that I do not have to find a way to post my pictures since yours are just so much better. Excellent stuffs.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Haha, your first few pictures were all pictures of Gary's car.
You biased photographer you :whip:

But do keep them coming :D
You're not telling us that you lost your glasses for only these few pictures right?

'mon buddy,
this is not even considered enough for foreplay ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Paul, I'm glad that you like those pictures. Here's the official sorlo picture :p

sorry for posting this, I understand this is a lambo forum, pls forgive... :kiss:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts