Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Russ, let us know if the EVO is more user friendly when programming the garage door opener. Arrival date?
I certainly will let you know, but after all these years and no change I'm not holding my breath. Sadly, the delivery date is unknown but estimated to be in February /March. I am still waiting for my "build date" which is supposed to be in November but he says most likely December. The virus really set things back. I was told that even the new models that are to replace the Aventador and the Huracan are both going to be pushed out by 1 year.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I certainly will let you know, but after all these years and no change I'm not holding my breath. Sadly, the delivery date is unknown but estimated to be in February /March. I am still waiting for my "build date" which is supposed to be in November but he says most likely December. The virus really set things back. I was told that even the new models that are to replace the Aventador and the Huracan are both going to be pushed out by 1 year.
Italy was hit real hard so I am not surprised........though you still have your Blu Cepheus beauty.

Premium Member
Yes, if I was Lamborghiniless I would be really hurting! I will enjoy this one all the way till the day of delivery.

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Yes, if I was Lamborghiniless I would be really hurting! I will enjoy this one all the way till the day of delivery.
The kind of problem we have owning Lamborghinis' and being able to afford them is a problem most people would love to have. Count our Blessings!

Premium Member
I count those blessings everyday!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts