Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried for the past 2 hours trying to configure this damn system and it will just not work!

Anyone have CLEAR instructions on exactly how you do it? I have the rolling garage code I am 100% sure.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
This is challenging but I used the video in this thread; see post #10. I was about to give up too but read through the thread I succeeded but I had my wife working the "learn" button on the garage door opener while I worked with the remote.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Also read post #14 in the above thread as well.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I wish....hope never to have to do that again.....

Registered
I assume that it鈥檚 the same system they use in all the Audi鈥檚. If that鈥檚 the case, it sucks. My car doesn鈥檛 even have homelink so I can鈥檛 confirm.

With the car on but not running, Start in the MMI going to homelink or garage door opener, you then clear all previous buttons if you want to, or just select a button to program.

Then you go to the front of the car near the emblem and press and hold your garage door button until the blinkers blink to confirm it鈥檚 programmed to the car.

Once the car has it programmed it鈥檚 only a matter of pressing the learn button on the garage door opener and press the homelink button twice from inside the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Horrible system.......I thought after I successfully programmed the garage door opener I could hear the "Rocky" theme song in the background. 馃槀

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I still couldn't do it.. I give up.
Call the dealership I am sure they will send someone out. I live in Texas and purchased my car from Lamborghini Charlotte and the sales person said he typically would send someone out to assist if there was a problem. I had no choice but to keep plugging away given they are 1200 miles from me. Definitely call the dealership tomorrow and ask for at home assistance.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Call the dealership I am sure they will send someone out. I live in Texas and purchased my car from Lamborghini Charlotte and the sales person said he typically would send someone out to assist if there was a problem. I had no choice but to keep plugging away given they are 1200 miles from me. Definitely call the dealership tomorrow and ask for at home assistance.
Thank you, I will do this!

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
I tried , I failed. I鈥檓 just going to wait for my new car and hope that it is more user friendly.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Thank you, I will do this!
I have never had such a challenging and frustrating experience pairing a garage door opener.....ever. It's the Huracan. I have programmed numerous cars and it gone very smoothly and it takes no time at all. Good luck!

I tried , I failed. I鈥檓 just going to wait for my new car and it is more user friendly.
Call someone from the dealership........heck if they were closer to me I would have.

Registered
Albert my service rep was clueless and he even worked for Homelink in the past. He gave me the 1-800 number for Homelink but I was able to figure it out on my own.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Albert my service rep was clueless and he even worked for Homelink in the past. He gave me the 1-800 number for Homelink but I was able to figure it out on my own.
Man not for anything but that sales rep, was well, chicken sh*t........good for you! He needs to get down in the trenches.

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Please let me know if you are successful and if so then how you did it. Good luck!

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
They sent me instructions, going to test it out today!
The Charlotte dealership, as I have said before, typically sends someone out. I wish I was a tad closer.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Russ, let us know if the EVO is more user friendly when programming the garage door opener. Arrival date?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts