Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
What a story! How do guys like that just keep on going from one scam to the next.

Reactions: goldlifter

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@goldlifter, that is quite disappointing to hear and I am appalled. Oh BTW, how can I get all those big tall testing dollars? :ROFLMAO: What's really funny is the perp can't spell too well. I guess he has a room temperature IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: goldlifter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pathetic
I hope justice is served and not look warm
I was vehemently opposed to the structure of payouts based on this exact type of situation. Leave it to the government to make something as inefficient and costly to the taxpayer as possible while keeping a door open to corruption. I really hope they drop the hammer hard on these POS'es as there were a lot of small businesses that went under without receiving aid.....which I felt we never should have locked down private business entities in the first place but thats a whole other topic of discussion lol

Premium Member

Registered
That is really bad. For those of us who have worked through this entire pandemic (albeit partially from home) this is just messed up. There is literally no control. I did not get Jack SH*& aside from the mailed-out stimulus checks or ask for it because I was blessed to have a job and view it that way. Between this and the asshats in LA who can steal $950 to give back $50 in fines (only if they get caught) we've taken our country to ****- and every politician on both sides are responsible-period.

Premium Member
I think what got me was how he bragged about his wealth on social media. That was beyond stupid.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I think what got me was how he bragged about his wealth on social media. That was beyond stupid.
Wow, bragging about your wealth on social media is indeed brainless. Those more sophisticated, like yours truly, prefer to use a NEON sign, Purple of course. :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
As long as you don鈥檛 start a YouTube channel!

Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
What amazes me is that it the primary objective in the operation was Profit..... it's Beyond Criminal to play with people's lives like that with ineffective Covid TESTING ? was there any accuracy in the tests at all before it got out of hand...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts