Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Since this is in the uraco section, and it’s in the same era as my Ferrari, I have holes for when water needs to evacuate within the door. It could also be where electrics go to the door depending on location(speaker wires, electric windows, lights,etc)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Since this is in the uraco section, and it’s in the same era as my Ferrari, I have holes for when water needs to evacuate within the door. It could also be where electrics go to the door depending on location(speaker wires, electric windows, lights,etc)
I have a photo representative of 30 + P-300 door "bottoms"...but "seemingly" it can not be posted here ??

Paul

·
Registered
232 Posts
There are two in each Door.
I have seen those too and at the same level was the bottom of door regulator pulleys.
The vertical location of the two bottom pulleys set a limit to how far the glass can be pulled down. You want to have the glass disappear fully into the door when fully opened (contrary to the Espada which leaves 3 cm of glass above the door), since it quickly becomes painful if leaning your arm on the glass instead of the larger surface of the door. So essentially there may have been a design miscommunication about door and glass heights and they ended up with the less than optimum by cutting openings in the bottom of the door.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts