Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To prevent the first thread regarding the 1st HK Lambo gathering from getting too long, here is another thread with more pictures.

Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You better move out of the way when you see this green machine in your rearview mirrors... :eek: :whip:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wohoo oh yeah baby!
Keep them coming!

Nice and clear pics, thanks so much! :blob:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Kman and Sorlo!! I LOVE YOU MAN!! You Guys are Genius!! I was enjoying the photos with my wife and she loves it too!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
tezta said:
oh very nice pics... Karman did you take those while driving?
How else did Karman lose his glasses while driving? :D
He was doing stunt moves when taking the pictures while driving,
he's the man!

I only stuck my camera out for pictures and videos,
this crazy dude stuck his head out the window!!! :salut:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your comments.

tezta, I was not driving while those pics were taken. In any event, the lesson to be learned is to never stick your head out of the window when taking pics. :eek:

Arion, glad you and your wife love those pics, and what a collection of cars you have! Hope to see that Renaut 5GT next time! :hail:

·
Registered
205 Posts
BigHead said:
How else did Karman lose his glasses while driving? :D
He was doing stunt moves when taking the pictures while driving,
he's the man!

I only stuck my camera out for pictures and videos,
this crazy dude stuck his head out the window!!! :salut:
In fact, it was the sunroofthat he was sticking his head out. He lost it right in front of me, I didn't what it was then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
krm said:
Thanks for your comments.

tezta, I was not driving while those pics were taken. In any event, the lesson to be learned is to never stick your head out of the window when taking pics. :eek:
oh ok now i see from the pic of Arions car in the side mirror. Is that Stephens clk?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tezta said:
oh ok now i see from the pic of Arions car in the side mirror. Is that Stephens clk?
Yes indeed.

The next time I consider sticking my head out of any moving vehicle's window I should either consider wearing one of those aerodynamic bicycling helmets or wear scuba goggles! (maybe both!) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
121 Posts
pcht5 said:
In fact, it was the sunroofthat he was sticking his head out. He lost it right in front of me, I didn't what it was then.
Ah, now that you mention the sunroof....
I do remember seeing a head out of the Mercedes' sunroof when I was looking in my rearview mirror :kiss:

Karman,
next time just stick the camera out :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
krm, I guess may be it's a good idea to put all the Lambo photos on a web photo albumn. What do you think.

BTW, what DC and lens you use on that day?

·
Registered
10 Posts
chris said:
krm, I guess may be it's a good idea to put all the Lambo photos on a web photo albumn. What do you think.

BTW, what DC and lens you use on that day?
He uses the Canon 20D and the 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens to shoot all the gorgeous pictures.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chris said:
Couldn't find the time to setup a web album yet, so posting in the threads was a quick solution, perhaps I will do so soon as I have a few hundred lambo pics sitting in the hard drive. :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
krm said:
Couldn't find the time to setup a web album yet, so posting in the threads was a quick solution, perhaps I will do so soon as I have a few hundred lambo pics sitting in the hard drive. :p
Haha~~~ I see, looking for it.
The focusing, exposure and shutter speed are just right. I like photo shooting too. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chris said:
Haha~~~ I see, looking for it.
The focusing, exposure and shutter speed are just right. I like photo shooting too. :)
That's great to hear, we share more enthusiasm then in terms of cars and photography. Let's share notes next time we meet. Btw, what do you shoot with?

/k

1 - 20 of 27 Posts