Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I bet the owner enjoyed every MINUTE of those miles....BIG DEAL these cars where made to drive and the more you drive thjem the better they are!!!!

I REALLY disaggree with all this RESALE and VALUE crap......if you want to make money for your retirement, buy bonds, buy gold, buy property......but dont buy a car.....sit on it...not enjoy it...and think it will pay for itself when you get old...by the way to OLD to enjoy it........JUST IMO!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
By the way ALL my cars have high miles in comparisson to others.....
I drive at LEAST one of them every day..rain. snow or shine....NO PROBLEMS!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't argue with that Roy, most guys are affraid they're going to break and don't want to face the repair bills, truth be known.

Roadster, that piece O' crap is disgusting! :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
high miles.

One of my customers has 136,000 on his 1999 alpine VT coup.
Engine has never had valve job, have resealed head gsk. tho.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Replica builders AND users should have their naked bodys coated with OLD 348 F-Car gear oil, dragged through the factory at Lamborghini and flogged till they cry uncle!!!!!!!!

Then AND ONLY then should they be allowed to return to their homeland somewhere in the middle of the Lousiana Swamp........ ;)

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can supply the 348 gear oil.

It's a shame there's no Lamborghini chapter here in Oklahoma AKA "the exotic car desert". 75 mile an hour speed limits, wide open spaces, and probabbly the cheapest gas in the nation. Oh well guess we can't have it ALL! :(

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I bet the owner enjoyed every MINUTE of those miles....BIG DEAL these cars where made to drive and the more you drive thjem the better they are!!!!

I REALLY disaggree with all this RESALE and VALUE crap......if you want to make money for your retirement, buy bonds, buy gold, buy property......but dont buy a car.....sit on it...not enjoy it...and think it will pay for itself when you get old...by the way to OLD to enjoy it........JUST IMO!!! :wave:

You crack me up Roy!!! But you are absolutely right!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
584 Posts
raymondo said:
I can supply the 348 gear oil.

It's a shame there's no Lamborghini chapter here in Oklahoma AKA "the exotic car desert". 75 mile an hour speed limits, wide open spaces, and probabbly the cheapest gas in the nation. Oh well guess we can't have it ALL! :(
Yeah, I was surprised about the 75mph limit. Just did a run to PHX to pick up a trailer for my car and OK and TX was 75! Nice. I was doing 80 and school bus passed me -lol.

Agree milage is a good thing for those who really know. Many testimonals and discussion on other sites of the benefits of driving vs garage queens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts