Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably a re-post, please bear with me. I am considering to upgrade my exhaust.

Sport Exhaust:

Tubi - I don't like the look. all the silencers are wrapped up in a oval ss skin.

I narrowed it down to Quicksilver and Larini. I have quotes of about Sterling 1.100 for each. No need to get the 3 into 1 headers - mine seem fine.

Any comments appreciated.

Alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
Chad sell ex. for countach, i have seen pics : looks good IMO
there was also an other little factory in italy who makes countach ex., but i don't remember the name
hi alex :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
marmitte bartoli :wave:

BARTOLI MARMITTE INOX
Via Malpighi, 42 - 48018 FAENZA RA
Tel. 0546621473 Fax 0546621473
marmitte silenziatori catalizzatori

Alex or Emilio,

could you contact this company to ask for the strut bushings Way Assauto WA-4190, Way Assauto was bought by Arvin Meritor...

ARVIN REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS
Via Genova, 2 - 41034 FINALE EMILIA MO
Tel. 053595711 Fax 053598211
marmitte silenziatori catalizzatori
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
raymond said:
marmitte bartoli :wave:

BARTOLI MARMITTE INOX
Via Malpighi, 42 - 48018 FAENZA RA
Tel. 0546621473 Fax 0546621473
marmitte silenziatori catalizzatori

Alex or Emilio,

could you contact this company to ask for the strut bushings Way Assauto WA-4190, Way Assauto was bought by Arvin Meritor...

ARVIN REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS
Via Genova, 2 - 41034 FINALE EMILIA MO
Tel. 053595711 Fax 053598211
marmitte silenziatori catalizzatori
hi Raymond, i could, no problem, but i need a strut bushing :confused: italian translation before
i am not so good in english :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Estenbloc ammortizzatori
 
G

·
Countach exhaust

Alex, where are you located?
If here in the US, I can help you with the Larini system, as I am a dealer for them.
Chadbourn Bolles
803 798 3044
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
raymond said:
Estenbloc ammortizzatori
are you sure this is the exact translation, raymond?
could it be blocco estensione ammortizzatori?, if it is , i'll try to phone soon for them
alex, you know perfectly italian and english, could you help us with the trnslation, please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Raymond - Emilio - Silent block - possible? it is a hard silicon material?

Emilio will you go to Padova show for the auction this week - no lambos I think.

Alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
emilio said:
are you sure this is the exact translation, raymond?
could it be blocco estensione ammortizzatori?, if it is , i'll try to phone soon for them
alex, you know perfectly italian and english, could you help us with the trnslation, please?
I got this nonsense from the original spare parts catalog...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
raymond, I've a friend working for Arvin and I'll ask him.
I hope in few days to be able to write something to you.

bye,
Max

:wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
max5 said:
raymond, I've a friend working for Arvin and I'll ask him.
I hope in few days to be able to write something to you.

bye,
Max

:wave:

If you get some info, maybe you can just post it here?
I am looking for those bushings as well...
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top