Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to thank Laurent in France for purchasing our Gallardo LP560 Kevlar clutch. He wanted a clutch that lasts longer than a stock clutch. He also wanted a clutch that can handle going in reverse better. As you all know, E-gear has a tough time handling the reverse gear and it slips a lot. Some owners had to replace their stock clutch because they used reverse gear more than usual.

After installing our clutch, Laurent mentioned that the reverse grabs better and there is less slipping. Because it grabs better, the clutch will last longer. This is a result of using high quality kevlar material and setting it up perfectly. We do not use cheap chinese Kevlar material.

I will have him post his feedback. Laurent was nice enough to send us some pictures of his car and the installation.

You can read more feedbacks from our satisfied customers here:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f141/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-gallardo-clutch-outstanding-17194/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sean,

Thanks for posting the pics of the clutch installation.

I put approximately 500 miles since the clutch replacement (400 miles of highways) and I have to admit there is a noticeable change with the OEM clutch. Although I still had 40% on the OEM clutch the kevlar clutch engages better particularly on the first gear and reverse. No more slippage and it feels smoother. I didn't try the Corsa mode yet as I need to complete the break in time for the the clutch but also the new CCB discs and pads as well as the new LOC 567 exhaust.
Will give a new feedback soon once all is ready for strong action !

·
Vendor
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sean,

Thanks for posting the pics of the clutch installation.

I put approximately 500 miles since the clutch replacement (400 miles of highways) and I have to admit there is a noticeable change with the OEM clutch. Although I still had 40% on the OEM clutch the kevlar clutch engages better particularly on the first gear and reverse. No more slippage and it feels smoother. I didn't try the Corsa mode yet as I need to complete the break in time for the the clutch but also the new CCB discs and pads as well as the new LOC 567 exhaust.
Will give a new feedback soon once all is ready for strong action !
Laurent, thank you for your great comments.:) Please keep us updated when you have broken in the clutch and tell us what you think of the Corsa mode...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts