Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't put into words how excited I am to be here. I'm in my late 40's and for the last 40+ years, I've dreamed of owning a Lamborghini. Of course it started with a Countach, then the Diablo... and so on. Everytime I thought about it, I talked myself out of it... except for this last one...

On Saturday I took delivery of my beautiful, amazing, super-duper awesome (all in my humble opinion) Huracan Performante Spyder. I love it. It's crazy and loud and yet capable of being relatively docile. It is so eye catching in white, it pops.

One of things that's pretty amazing thus far in my brief ownership experience is how my friends have reacted to it. They are amazing people and have been so excited for me. What a great feeling. :)

Anyway, look forward to meeting any of you that in the DC Metro area in person and virtually to those outside of the area.

-Michael

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Welcome & Congratulations!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Congratulations! You have an incredible car. I am sure you will find this forum informative and fun.

Reactions: gottspd

Super Moderator
Gorgeous car. Im a little jealous of all of you that can fit in the spyders! I love how they look!!

Registered
Congratulations! You will absolutely love it. I鈥檝e had 3 and the Perf. is far and away my favorite.

Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
Wow congrats! You got a perfect combo with white+spyder+perf! Glad to hear your friends are so awesome and supportive, that just makes the ownership experience even better! Welcome to the wild world of exotics, my friend!
馃嵒

Registered
Congrats! I ran across this car on auto trader a few weeks ago. Did you get it at their listed fee or did you manage to negotiate the price lower in this crazy market?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I have wanted one of these ( a Lamborghini) for so long that now that I have it, it鈥檚 just鈥 surreal. :)

I think the Huracan Spyders are the best looking soft top cars I鈥檝e ever seen. The coupes look great too! I鈥檓 comparing the spyders to other convertibles, it鈥檚 just so gorgeous and unlike most convertibles, it looks just as good with the top up as it does with the top down.

Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
bad A$$ machine!
Enjoy
Yep, first two words that popped into my head seeing the picture. I'm sure the lift helps but how is that possible to sit that low (front lip) and drive. I bet you can't even get your fist under that ?!! Man, now you got me thinking instead of paying cash for the G I should have financed an H. Oh well, I got my toes wet now and still having a blast, but maybe I'll join you in a few years. HAVE FUN !!

Registered
Congrats man!

My favourite Lamborghini (tied with the SV) in my favourite spec!

My local dealership had a very similar spec. But I was a bit too late :(

I'm almost ready to purchase so I hope something pops up!

Premium Member
All & most will say big welcome to the club, getter out & metting others others is next thing to do....Take care

Registered
Love the white

Congrats dude

I can't put into words how excited I am to be here. I'm in my late 40's and for the last 40+ years, I've dreamed of owning a Lamborghini. Of course it started with a Countach, then the Diablo... and so on. Everytime I thought about it, I talked myself out of it... except for this last one...

On Saturday I took delivery of my beautiful, amazing, super-duper awesome (all in my humble opinion) Huracan Performante Spyder. I love it. It's crazy and loud and yet capable of being relatively docile. It is so eye catching in white, it pops.

One of things that's pretty amazing thus far in my brief ownership experience is how my friends have reacted to it. They are amazing people and have been so excited for me. What a great feeling. :)

Anyway, look forward to meeting any of you that in the DC Metro area in person and virtually to those outside of the area.

-Michael View attachment 294237

1 - 19 of 19 Posts