Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sal!
You will absolutely enjoy your G and the information you find on this site.
Aloha,
Russ

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Welcome Sal! I personally never owned a Gallardo but I am sure others that are current or past owners will chime in. Good luck with your G restoration.

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
Congrats dude! You doing the work yourself? If so, the members on here are awesome with information! Don’t be scared to ask! Send some pics when you can!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Post pics when you can. It’s how we properly meet each other. Sort of like baby pics. Have to be shared.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well gentlemen, here she is. Like I said, needs work. The other guy on here lammy05 didn't see this through, but this will be fun with a blank canvas to start with. Parts don't appear to be as readily available as they were years ago though.

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
I must say you are an ambitious man Saul!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Well gentlemen, here she is. Like I said, needs work. The other guy on here lammy05 didn't see this through, but this will be fun with a blank canvas to start with. Parts don't appear to be as readily available as they were years ago though.
Man that is not a restoration but more akin to a resurrection. Is that a Gallardo or Lazarus-ardo? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Luzifer and 2006m5

·
Registered
331 Posts
What about a tesla plaid drivetrain?.. gallardo
Welcome,

You do know the word E-Tron in French is quite literally poop! :poop: By the way I saw one this weekend for the very first time. It looks like a massive project, I hope you get all the parts you need. Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome!
And here I thought I'd done some work on my '05 G. Compared to your project I basically just detailed mine. I did swap out my interior (seats, door panels and door sill covers) with black and still have the very nice custom blue & white components so if you're in the market for an interior let me know. There are lots of great parts to be had from community members and vendors and there is always someone willing to help with technical info, photos and advice. I've solved many issues utilizing information from members here. There are good used parts on eBay and in my experience the eBay sellers almost always accept reasonable offers so don't be shy. For new parts Scuderia Car Parts has been great for me. Best of luck with your project!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Much love to everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm still debating which direction I'd like to proceed. But I appreciate all of the support!

I will admit, just in my preliminary quick searching, doors seem to be pretty up there $$$.. and the fact you only get the metal shell plus have to buy the motors and harnesses extra.. don't even think about door glass... lol apparently quite the commodity item.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts