Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok hi everybody ive been working and working and working and finally my hard work has paid off i wanted to get an aventador but even with my success that is just so much money to spend that i could use that money for better things.

that being said i have become a fan of the gallardos however ive been looking and looking for manual trans as opposed to the e-gear.

so if you dont mind telling me what your first lambo was maybe say how it changed your life your likes and dislikes
i would like to trade up to an aventador after my second success, i love the look and the stylingso much, i feel like im getting off topic hahah

anyways just any likes and dislikes about manual or e-gear please maybe thoughts on a superleggera. i love the tech and cant wait to make my first lamborghini purchas!

p.s. i wanna get the scissor doors but if i find a used one without em where would be the best place to get that done just a lambo dealer?

THANKS CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE SAYS
BTW IM 23

·
Registered
584 Posts
23 and no lamborghini yet? you are late in the game, man. As for your other questions, using the search bar and paying a visit to your local dealers should help...

·
Registered
512 Posts
*edit.

I take back everything I said. Since this thread went full-homo, and I'd rather stab myself in the eye than let the site auto-subcribe me to this bucket of suck.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,991 Posts
You get whatever you can afford.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive just been looking im gonna get it wrapped my father owns a printing company and wraps cars all the time so i thought id give him the business, but what does anybody think about the murcielago to the newer gallardos? and love the advice so far thanks guys and its not burning a hole in my pocket ive had this comming to me for quite some time just waiting and wanna finally reward myself. :)

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,991 Posts
Wrapping is risky and can be messy. Just get the color you love in the first place and no need to wrap.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats not true i know all about wrappy and the material besides it will be done at my dadss shop so the mess is only cutting the excess vinyl and everything i know how its done plus benefits are it saves the paint from potential chips from crap on the road its actually quite beneficial

however when i do get my aventador im gonna make sure i order the way i want it

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wrapping is risky. You need a good installer. I'm not saying your dad isn't since I don't know him or his work but some people have had horrible jobs done.

By the way, may I ask what country your from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I wouldn't get an Aventador until you don't say that it's
just so much money to spend
As for Gallardo's, I'd get a used one in Verde Ithaca with black wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i am from the united states actually in illinois ill be buying soon im moving to arizona this month.
and yes i agree i wont buy the aventador till i feel more secure about how much money i will have to play with.
BTW FOR THE GALLARDO WHO LIKES THE LP550-2 OVER THE LP560-4?
I have found A 2012 gallardo lp550-2 with a manual trans and 5k miles for 180k
and a 06 gallardo se coupe manual with 5k miles as well for 136k

·
Registered
249 Posts
If English is your first language then having good spelling and grammar would help. I believe what you're telling us. I have no reason not to but poor spelling and grammar can cause doubts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
23 and no lamborghini yet? you are late in the game, man. As for your other questions, using the search bar and paying a visit to your local dealers should help...
yes i know i had a years held back on me that i couldnt get back but i never stopped trying so i am still very proud of myself for my accomplishment
if ya dont mind me asking when did you get your first and what is in your garage other then your veyron ss?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I don't have a Lambo. Yet :D I'm in high school. I'm working on the plans for my first business. I should have them finished by the end of April. And then I will go through the process to create a company and then begin the work on the product itself.

It's an app thing I'm doing. I was going to do all the programming myself but I feel that I can't learn it in the timeframe I want so I'm going to outsource it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nicely done i was doing the same with a few websites actually, and eventually an app, i would like to partner with Allen Wong after my second site launch

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hmm, well I originally wanted a Gallardo LP560-4. Then after the refresh I was like nahh. So I wanted the Aventador. I originally didn't like it. Now I do. It just needed time to grow on me. But that was if I was to buy new. Used would be a 2012 Gallardo LP560-4. It's newer and the last year before the refresh.

So my list is

Audi R8 V10
McLaren MP4-12C Spider
2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

Also, the R8 and G would probably be around the price of an Aventador. So 2 cars or 1 car? I'd pick 2.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts