1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it wasn't you then which one was it?? Your fearless leader or one of your Minions?

:wave:

So is this how you, your leader and your minions go about changing the world and doing more than all before you?????

·
Registered
48 Posts
ltadmin said:
If it wasn't you then which one was it?? Your fearless leader or one of your Minions?

So is this how you, your leader and your minions go about changing the world and doing more than all before you?????
We had our share of internet terrorism on our site lately, unfortunately some of those infidels reside on L-talk, by harboring internet terrorists one might expose himself to such sad crime.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's a very poor excuse for ignoring the fact that one of your members needs serious Mental Therapy. And I doubt very seriously anyone came to your board and posted such trash to every colum on your entire board....remember your the guy with the instant ban button!!

Not only that, your board members actually scout the internet looking for people with Corvettes, Vipers, Hondas, anything to argue with and flame just so you can keep your "entertainment factor" ( Internet Jerry Springer Show) alive!!!! So trying to claim it was someone from here is ludicrous, ridiculas and laughable!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
ltadmin said:
that's a very poor excuse for ignoring the fact that one of your members needs serious Mental Therapy. And I doubt very seriously anyone came to your board and posted such trash to every colum on your entire board....remember your the guy with the instant ban button!!

Not only that, your board members actually scout the internet looking for people with Corvettes, Vipers, Hondas, anything to argue with and flame just so you can keep your "entertainment factor" ( Internet Jerry Springer Show) alive!!!! So trying to claim it was someone from here is ludicrous, ridiculas and laughable!!!

I never said someone from L-talk spamed F-talk but I do say that two different members here were spaming lpower for the last few days.
I did use the Ban Button a lot lately, mostly to remove the spam those two terrorists left behind.
Actualy one of them chose lpower out of everything to come out of the closet and anounce his new found sexual identity, weired.

:confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
you know Jewish settlers leaving Gaza

The berlin wall came down

The cold war ended.

What are the odds that this forum fighting can end? anyone want to start the disarming but removing offensive/derogatory posts?

·
Registered
48 Posts
And why is my name mentioned anyway ? WTF ?
JRV, please keep me out of it, from now on I don't want to talk nothing but Lamborghinis.
I'm not the spokesman for Lpower nor for my friends, they can speak for themselves very well given the opportunity.
I feel like I had mud thrown at me and it needs to stop now.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NueclearJack,

It will end on this side of the fence, but if you expext whatever sicko trashed Ferrari-Talk to ever get the help he needs I think the odds are zero of that!!!

rakjoe,

someone from Lpower trashed Ferrari-Talk and I think Everyone has a pretty good idea (within a few people) who the sicko is!!

As far as the mud goes, I'm not throwing mud, I'm posting real, documentable facts!! So if you have mud on you, ya better look around and see where you're wallowing. For your sake I hope it is only mud, but if I was you I'd smell it just to be sure.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually I don't have this kind of time on my hands!!!! But I think I've controlled myself very well under the circumstances!!

I could stoop to their level ya know but something inside me just won't let me!!! Should I thank my parents for raising me right?? My life long Passion with being a better person today than I was yesterday, or you for your post????

:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts